“The best place to stay in Ajmer”
Review of Hotel Khadim

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ajmer
Hotel Khadim
Ranked #45 of 103 Ajmer B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 15, 2010

I stayed at RTDC Hotel Khadim in the first week of Jan 2010 with my family for a single night.

Since Ajmer is a small town with fewer good hotels , I would rate Hotel Khadim to be undoubtedly the best.

Since it is an RTDC hotel so you get the "sarkari officer" feeling the moment u enter the place. The location of hotel is quite excellent, just at the start of the city when you are coming from Jaipur side ( turn right from the Ambedkar circle) There is ample & good parking space.

I stayed in the Ac room, which was quite big & in excellent condition. The bathroom was equally big & clean. I liked the confortable stay. The hotel also has a nice restraunt & a bar.

The hotel staff were courteous but had the govt kind of attitude, which somewhat I liked.

Its price was a bit high, Rs 1800 for a night. but I would say its okay.

The bed was excellent, it had the best mattress that I have slept on during my entire trip. Also the blankets were equally warm & good.

From my experience, i would certainly advise that if you are visting Ajmer for the Darga Sharif, then this RTDC hotel is the only best place to stay with a family. It doesnt offer a 4-5 star experience, but rest all hotels that I saw in Ajmer were located in congested areas, no parking space, dingy & dont look that good ( in my view ).

It is decent good place for a family to spend a night in Ajmer.
As I said earlier, I would rate Hotel Khadim to be undoubtedly the best in Ajmer. I will certainly stay in Hotel Khadim whenever i visit Ajmer.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

Reviewed December 6, 2009

Stayed in the a/c room on the ground floor. Services and ameneties were basic but functional which is all you can ask for in a town like Ajmer. Tidy and comfortable room with no carpeting which ensured a better standard of cleanliness. All in all a no fuss accomodation for the medium budget traveller on a short stay for a stopover or work. Not for those seeking something fancy.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends