• Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

we went to check in 3 rooms.. all three rooms were dirty.. bedsheets were dirty.. when we asked they replaced.. but that is also dirty. When we asked then they said that is what it is. Very rude.. NO power so no A.C. driver room also very bad. I think nothing is there which can be considered to stay over there..

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I went to Ajmer to visit dargah on occasion of shab-e barat. I enjoyed my stay. Room was neat and clean but I face some difficulty with AC. But the hotel guys changed my room again with same issue. Finally I got a nice room. Apart for this hotel was nice

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Regal0145, General Manager at Regal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service. It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Regal Hotel/Shanti Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,
Amit Goyal

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

When we reached Ajmer to attend a wedding and visit Dargah, the hotel we stayef was Regal. My initial impression was fine when I reached the hotel. The staff were helpful and cordial. The room was clean and well maintained. They even gifted us some complementary snacks and drinks in a elegantly decorated basket. The only problem we faced was water shortage. When I informed the matter, they gave me the key of another room. But next day again, we had same issue. The hotel is in the middle place of Ajmer and easily accessible from railway station and market.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Kind regards,
Amit Goyal

Reviewed February 17, 2017

The initial experience at the hotel was ok. While check-in, the manager offered us a discounted tariff and asked for some more advance for food bills.
However, while check-out Duty Manager changed (new manager Mr. VIjay) and he demanded for more money as according to him tariff offered while check-in was less. I resisted to pay extra and asked them to talk to the night shift manager. However, they did not listen to us and argued for this small amount.
I agreed to pay the extra amount, now to my surprise they were not ready to give any receipt of this amount and also the food bills. On demand, the manager gave receipt of some Hotel Shanti & not Hotel Regal. He said these two are same hotels. Food bills were still not given.
Overall not satisfied with the manager's behaviour and treatment.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank vinayporwal
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I booked for a AC standard room, first of all the room was not at all good. Noisy just beside the main road, With a very very untidy balcony, which was probably not cleaned for ages.ufff....the room was untidy , later asked the housekeeping to get it cleaned. Checked in at 2pm,no hot water was available in bathroom, was provided hot water in a bucket.!!!!The towels provided was torn!! Later asked and got it changed. Dargah is nearby and walkable, do not fall into the trap that hotel provides free guide to Dargah. Next morning went to Puskar, hotel provides arrangements for cab but at higher price. Competitive rates cabs are available outside. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family