$39
  • Restaurant
$40
$35
Agoda.com
Hotel Jannat and Restaurant(Ajmer)(Great Value!)
$36
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

When we reached Ajmer to attend a wedding and visit Dargah, the hotel we stayef was Regal. My initial impression was fine when I reached the hotel. The staff were helpful and cordial. The room was clean and well maintained. They even gifted us some complementary snacks and drinks in a elegantly decorated basket. The only problem we faced was water shortage. When I informed the matter, they gave me the key of another room. But next day again, we had same issue. The hotel is in the middle place of Ajmer and easily accessible from railway station and market.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Regal0145, General Manager at Regal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service. It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Regal Hotel/Shanti Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,
Amit Goyal

Reviewed February 17, 2017

The initial experience at the hotel was ok. While check-in, the manager offered us a discounted tariff and asked for some more advance for food bills.
However, while check-out Duty Manager changed (new manager Mr. VIjay) and he demanded for more money as according to him tariff offered while check-in was less. I resisted to pay extra and asked them to talk to the night shift manager. However, they did not listen to us and argued for this small amount.
I agreed to pay the extra amount, now to my surprise they were not ready to give any receipt of this amount and also the food bills. On demand, the manager gave receipt of some Hotel Shanti & not Hotel Regal. He said these two are same hotels. Food bills were still not given.
Overall not satisfied with the manager's behaviour and treatment.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank vinayporwal
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I booked for a AC standard room, first of all the room was not at all good. Noisy just beside the main road, With a very very untidy balcony, which was probably not cleaned for ages.ufff....the room was untidy , later asked the housekeeping to get it cleaned. Checked in at 2pm,no hot water was available in bathroom, was provided hot water in a bucket.!!!!The towels provided was torn!! Later asked and got it changed. Dargah is nearby and walkable, do not fall into the trap that hotel provides free guide to Dargah. Next morning went to Puskar, hotel provides arrangements for cab but at higher price. Competitive rates cabs are available outside. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I travelled with 3 person took a Standard AC room. I have so many reasons for not staying in this hotel

1. They offer free guide for dargah. Don’t ever take the guide because the guide will force you to buy chaddar, flower & many other things from a shop with which he has understanding. If you don’t buy the recommended things from the shop he choose then he will scold you & will say bad words to you
2. Breakfast is very costly. One omelet was RS 150 Roti costs RS 50 so your breakfast charge will be around 500 per person.
3. Check in was difficult. They asked me to pay RS 300 as online charge. I have visited so many cities in India but no hotel had ever charged me anything like this. I had to fill up a very detail form on arrival.
4. They took our passport for scanning & they refused to give it till the time we check out
5. I checked in at 3 AM in the morning & had to check out by 11 AM. They refused to provide me an extension of even 1 hour although they had many vacant rooms at their disposal.
6. Location is not good. The hotel is far away from dargah.
7. Wi-Fi is not available at night! Really? Who does that in 2016?
8. Wash room were of very poor quality, uncomfortable bed but it has balcony. No extra bed were provided.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank SMANJIN
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Good hotel to stay with family. Its located around 5 mins walk from Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah, Gareeb Nawaz, Ajmer. The rooms are in good condition. Tariff is reasonable and worth for the rooms. Excellent services served by staff. Perfect for all age group.
Moreover they provide pick up and drop facility too.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Kind regards,