See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I was go there in February 2016 with my friend. I was finding hotels near bus stand on my Internet. Someone tells me about this hotel. I go there for room. I must say that they are very corporative they provide us room take our luggage to our room.
They provide all facilities at time. Next day i continue my journey. I have very good experience with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Regal0145, General Manager at Regal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service. It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Regal Hotel/Shanti Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,
Amit Goyal

Reviewed September 2, 2016

Amazing property , very good staff , Suite room view was awesome . Special thanks to the chef for customizing meals for us . Our three days stay was very comfortable n full of good memories . Highly recommended n best property in Ajmer.

Room Tip: good staffs
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Kind regards,
Amit Goyal

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

It is a good hotel and comfortable but service is not good as the staff particularly night reception manager is highly arrogant ang G.M. is not visible. They are giving wrong wifi passwords. Charging double the MRP on mineral water.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I stayed at this hotel in 2015. The Hotel is very near to dargah. Dinner served was also good . Hotel staff is very courteous. The staff boy even arranged a tempo for me in heavy rain and did not even asked for any tips . It is my preferred hotel at Ajmer .

Room Tip: Well maintained rooms . Good for families
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Was reaching ajmer at night and had to leave Ajmer in the morning therefore just looked for the option of budgeted hotel and came across Regal Hotel at just Rupees 1200. But even been really flexible in journeys there were many issues that i found this hotel not good. Wouldnt recomment at all ...

Stayed: August 2016