I stayed in Payal during 19/Dec. Below is positives and negatives about hotel.
1. Hotel is on main road and in accessible distance from rail and bus station
2. Might be better than other hotels. I assume quality of hotels in Ajmer is quite bad.
3. Hotel management is attentive to customer needs. They accepted me to change the room at no extra cost
1. Hotel is on main road, there is lot of noise from road which breaks your sleep
2. Deluxe rooms are quite small(very small) and smells bad. No windows, so lot of suffocation.
3. Executive rooms are exposed to main road, had windows but lot of noise
4. Spending 1250+ for this kind of hotel with no facilities in place like Ajmer is never value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Payal is one of the best places of hospitality, traditions & converge in Ajmer City.It is designed to cater your requirements with all Luxury comfort & peace, situated in the heart of Ajmer. Located in the centre of the city, it is just a km away from both Railway Station and Bus Stand.The world famous Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty is also a km away whereas the holy town of Pushkar is a short and picturesque 20 mins drive (12 kms) away. Rest of the places of interest is within walking distance from the property.Hotel Payal is a modern hotel with impeccable hygiene standards that are modern & efficient. It is a establishment with 2 star facilities, where individual needs are understood and catered to with graciousness. Well trained personnel are there round the clock to guide you and provide you with any local travel or sightseeing services that you may require. All rooms are air-conditioned, 24 hours Hot & Cold Water, Same Day laundry, 24 Hour Live Satellite Transmission, Pick up & drop from airport, Railway Station. Banquet Hall for Kitty Birthday parties, Product Launching and Conference Hall.Hotel Payal set its own high standards with a commitment to provide the best in hospitality and comfort. ... more less