“Very nice and blissful.”

Dargah Shariff AJMER
Book In Advance
More Info
$92.00*
and up
Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Ajmer
More attraction details
Owner description: PEER GADDI NASHIN DARGAH HAZRAT KHWAJA GHARIB NAWAZ SYED IMRAN CHISHTY we provide FREE Spiritual Treatment always in service of People. Taweez, Dua (Prayer) under spiritual command of Khwaja Gharib Nawaz. Chief Moallim Gaddinashin (Peer Sahab) Syed Imran Chishty is the popular name for providing Spiritual Healing Treatment under command of Hazrat Khwaja Gharib Nawaz (R.A.). We provide spiritual treatment for all kind of problems like Financial Difficulties, Mental Distress, Physical Ailments, Ancestral Problems, Ghosts, Difficulties in Business, Difficulties in Home.
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The place is bustling with devotees and is so lively. The diversity of the devotees gives one the confidence to be there. The staff is rather helpful, apart from the obvious cheaters whose sweettalk if one shouldnt be oblivious to!

5  Thank CoolMan_12
There are newer reviews for Dargah Shariff AJMER

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I am very very lucky to be born in at the most historical city AJMER,

Since the age of 18 years we use to visit the Dargah of Khawaja Mohniudin Chisti, which is said to be the second most important site for the Muslims after the Mekka Medina in Saudi Arabia.

I had been going to the Dargah regularly since the last three years as my wish was full filled by Khawaja Sahab to migrate me to United Kingdom.

This year on the 6th March 2012 I had gone to Ajmer along with my wife Neeru Vaid, elder son Sahil Vaid and Daughter in law Sneha Vaid to pay our homage to Khawaj Sahab.

I always become very very emotional when I am at the mazar of Khawaja Sahab and is not able to control my self my eyes are full of tears and I feel at that time that I am in the heaven for a while,

It is a great place for me and for million of people where they get blessings of the Sufi Saint KHAWAJA MOINUDDIN CHISTI

15  Thank PradeepKumarVaid
Reviewed April 22, 2012

the another must visit place of ajmer..very holy place..one of the famous dargah in india. not only muslim people but people from other caste also used to visit this holy dargah. whenever you visit ajmer sharif , do take blessings of moulana's who sat at mazar.

6  Thank Lalbahadur
Reviewed April 8, 2012

having experienced the rush & crowd at the dargah this time we booked an escort before. He escorted us from Pushkar to dargah, got us in & ensured we get proper darshan...which really helped with the small kid.
one needs to be very careful of the pickpocketing inside the dargah due to heavy rush.. its just a minute or two you get inside. .. it is not much maintained as such or the crowd is controlled..at one time so many people enter into this small place..which gives the pick picketers an opportunity. So suggest you leave all your key belonging & visit the dargah with empty hands

12  Thank VKamboj
Reviewed March 23, 2012

have visited number of times in the past also. Ajmer Shariff gives immense peace to its visitors, coming here with devotion, irrespective of there problems. the place is over crowded at all times so just be carefull with your belongings. also dont pay any attention to the loads of people trying to sell or attract you by something. it does not take more than 30 to 40 minutes in visiting the Dargah unless you sit for longer prayers. must visit if in ajmer or if crossing ajmer for some other place.

5  Thank traveller19772012