Done up in wood mainly, with tasty decor , it was a warm , cosy and delightful stay at this hotel! In March it was still partially covered in snow with nice window and balcony views of frosty pines; well carpeted floors , central heating and cosy beds. Very clean overall. Dining room was inviting with good spread of breakfast and dinner buffets. Well located , not too far from the Gondola. A coffee room serving steaming tea and coffee with cake bites in the setting evening chill was a lovely experience. The curio shop and the lobby was welcoming. Only setback we found was the steep muddy, slippery sludge at the resort entrance due to the melting ice and the multiple vehicles in the narrow approach. Unfortunately, an overflowing garbage vat with ravens and monkeys messing around has also been placed at the approach to the resort , by the public authorities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Idyllic surroundings amidst the beautiful valley of Gulmarg, is Heevan Retreat. En route to Khilanmarg and five minutes from where Gondola Cable Car Corporation begins, Heevan Retreat offers scintillating views of Affarvat range of Mountains. Hotel has 35 centrally heated deluxe rooms and suites. All the rooms are spacious, exclusively furnished and fitted with CCTVs. Besides, a multi-cuisine restaurant serves appetizing food catering to varied tastes. Hotel also has Business Centre, Shopping Arcade, Conference and Banquet Hall. Uninterrupted power supply and 24 hour room service ensures you a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Heevan Retreat Gulmarg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heevan Retreat Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg
- Heevan Retreat Gulmarg Kashmir