* backpacker, budget traveller kinda place
* v small (20 feet long x 8 feet wide), hardly 12 seater inside with some movable tables & chairs outside looking ontothe market palce and the main road
* hardly 10 min walk from hotel vintage, 3 min walk from bakshi restaurant
* we reached hillpoint for dinner around 915 pm
* they took our order & our first reaction was one of dismay as they started wahsing, cutting the vegetables. they also started cutting & grinding all the ingredients to make the masala mix for the curry. but as time went by we realised that we would be getting freshly cut and prepared food -- just like home cooked food.
* when the food arrived on the table it tasted yummy. the hot (garma garam) & fresh rotis / chapatis kept on flowing & went straight inside our grumbling tummies
* we ordered a few cups of black tea (without milk) with ginger. it was one of the best black teas i must have tasted
* cost INR 1500 for 11persons
* if you do not mind the ambience, want to try out places visited by locals - go to this place
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.