Tripadvisor

“DIdn't want to leave”
Review of Joyful Castle

Joyful Castle
Ranked #1 of 628 Restaurants in Nanning
Description: Joyful Castle pub is an establishment steered by a foreign couple in the heart of Nanning close to all modes of transportation and attractions. These circumstances make it very attractive for expat gatherings and infusion of Chinese culture. Offering affordable and authentic Western Cuisine (German, Mexican, American, British) as well as Chinese specialties. These can be paired with a wide range of cocktails, spirits, whiskeys and imported beers. We offer American style BBQ smoke-outs certain days of the month, Salsa Nights on Saturdays, Wednesday Ladies Nights, and Live music on Sundays. If you want to experience Nanning night life, this is the place for you to be at. Open every day of the year 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM or later.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I heard about this place through word of mouth, so I stopped in one evening just to have a quick drink and a snack. The food was wonderful with a good selection and so were the drinks. The staff was friendly and helpful and I ended up staying much later than I anticipated. For a great evening, I would highly recommend this place to locals and travelers...English friendly too! Find out for yourself...

1  Thank sukoma2000
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Joyful Castle is the 'Cheers' of Nanning. In a great location for an unassuming, yet cozy place. I'd recommend the tacos, or really anything off the Mexican side of the menu! The drinks were great, well-priced, and just what you need after a long day. We chatted with the owner, Jonas I think his name was, and it was like being back home in your local neighborhood pub. Fantastic find in Nanning and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants great food in a relaxing and convivial atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you like Mexican food (or haven’t tried it yet) I would highly recommend the Joyful Castle.

Personally I had the tacos and they were delicious.

The staff was very welcoming and inviting. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal :)

1  Thank broseph_von_bro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I decided to check this place out when I was traveling for business this being my first trip to the region I love that i was able to get great Mexican/American food the staff was great and took care of all my needs. If I ever come to the area again I will definitely visit again!

1  Thank 150willies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

here you will always find cool boys and girls from all countries. the food there is delicious and the people very friendly. I always go there when I go on vacation in Nanning. I have spent many wonderful evenings there. I can only recommend this bar to everyone.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank danielzV4959EB

Been to Joyful Castle? Share your experiences!