“So many monkeys!!!!!!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So many monkeys!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Anyone could come here just to see the monkeys! I saw mommy monkeys, baby monkeys, child monkeys, etc.... There were monkeys in the tree, monkeys on the street, on the side, they were everywhere! (After you got to a certain area....heh...) I suggest you bring food to feed to the monkeys, but you have to feed them fast, otherwise, they'll....ahem.... jump on you for it.... For example, a monkey jumped on me for a banana, another monkey grabbed onto my dad's leg because the monkey thought he had food, then when I was switching batteries for my camera, a monkey stole my battery (I was scared it would jump on me, but don't worry I eventually got the batteries back...), and towards the end, when I thought there weren't any monkeys, I ended up surrendering my popsicle to a monkey.... Anyways, coming here really helps you to understand monkeys and definitely bring a camera to get cute and unique photos of them! Also, there is live music (actually pretty good music) played there.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Naturade

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Luoyang, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a big park in the city”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

It should be the biggest park in Guiyang. There's a zoo in it. Too many old person and kids in it. There is also a lot of monkeys in it.

1 Thank Alex Z
Guiyang, China
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A natural park in downtown Guiyang”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It is a natural park of forest, lake, wild life, etc. A good place to enjoy the loca people spending their free leisure time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Advisor-GuizhouChina
Columbus, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Monkeys!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Beautiful park with over 500 free-roaming monkeys, as well as a beautiful Buddist temple at the top of the mountain.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank prouddaddy75
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good Park”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

It is a good park, It has a beautiful scene. However, you cannot 100% enjoy the park if you don't climb to the top of the mountain.

Visited October 2012