“Best Hotel in Guiyang”

Ranked #7 of 649 Hotels in Guiyang
Cairo, Egypt
“Best Hotel in Guiyang”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We spent 2 nights at Kempinski Hotel Guiyang, and really WOW me, I had never expected we can stay such great international hotel with such professional service ,the food are excellent, especially the hotpot in their Elements restaurant,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Surhan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed April 27, 2013

#Kempinski# Guiyang's always be my first and the only choice when I stay there. They've always made my stays. Good location, awesome view, great service and the reasonable price. Highly Recommended: desserts & Elements buffet on the 2nd floor!!!

Room Tip: Choose the room with French window, you'll get to really enjoy the night view of Guiyang.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank WinonaYW
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We spent 2 nights at Kempinski Hotel Guiyang, and really WOW me, I had never expected we can stay such great international hotel with such professional service ,the food are excellent ,especially the hotpot( local transitional ) at their Elements resturant, so many choices with such great price, we also went to highest point of the city which is their 53club, such wonderful night with nice red wine and night view, the landscape of the city was excellent and natural beauty, I'm sure I gonna come back! Don't miss it if u like discover a nice place like us!:-)

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank 297028820
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed at Kempinski Guiyang for two nights. It was an asome experience. Love the deco in the room,view from the window is marvelous. The 2nd floor restaurant have excellent food. Strongly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Swed-fox
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Cleaning tidy, good servant, and delicious food. Coffee there are tasty. Conveniant traffic, several shopping malls around it. The room is great, and I could saw the night view Guiyang when I stood before my window,that is fansinating and sweety..all things are awesome:3

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Lillian57
Beijing, China
Reviewed April 15, 2013

First time to Guiyang,have a try in Kempinski.I have to say that it was an unforgetable experience during my stay. I love the site outside the window and people in hotel are very friendly. Can't wait to stay here again..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Billy C
Libo County, China
Reviewed April 15, 2013

In fact, this hotel must be one of the best in China. I stayed here with my fiance for one night due to a last minute change in our vacation plans. I go to Guiyang fairly often on business and have stayed at some Chinese hotels there and at the Sheraton, but had previously only ever gone to Kempinski for their coffee and paninis.

When the manager, Olivia, found out we had just gotten engaged, she upgraded us to a gorgeous executive-level room and had a cake and a bottle of champagne sent up! She even included a hand-written card congratulating us. We felt so welcomed by her and all of the hotel staff. Our room (and especially the bathroom) were exquisite. There is no doubt that I will make Kempinski my go-to hotel in Guiyang from now on, and my great experience there has made me want to stay at other Kempinskis worldwide as well.

Room Tip: If you can stay on the executive floors, the executive lounge offers an awesome happy hour with grea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple