This probably has the finest crater view in the region. Rooms were basic but nice and clean and food was good enough. It has an awesome observation deck from which you can see the entire crater using their binoculars. We had a couple of visitors to the lodge a Male elephant and a couple of wild buffaloes.
Overall a nice warm hotel to stay at which offers good service at offered prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is dramatically perched on the rim of Africa’s Eden, affording unbelievable views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above the sea level. The Lodge is elegantly built mainly from natural stone and local wood and timber, harmoniously merging with its natural surroundings, and it is provided with panoramic windows that encompass superb views of the crater’s great bowl. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Conservation Area