The hotel is situated overlooking the crater. Our rooms were situated so you could look out of your bedroom windows and see the crater. This was amazing. As it is so high up to took a fair amount of time to get to and from the lodge from the crater and it is quite cold so be prepared for that! There isn't a pool as it is too cold at the lodge. The food was great with great live music to go with the food. Unfortunately staff felt the need to place all guests next to each other at tables even though there was only two or three guest parties. I would definitely recommend this lodge, it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is dramatically perched on the rim of Africa’s Eden, affording unbelievable views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above the sea level. The Lodge is elegantly built mainly from natural stone and local wood and timber, harmoniously merging with its natural surroundings, and it is provided with panoramic windows that encompass superb views of the crater’s great bowl. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Conservation Area