We stayed here as part of a weeklong trip in Tanzania and stayed here for the Ngorongoro crater. The hotel is only 20min from the entrance to the crater, which is helpful as an extremely early start (5:30am) to the crater is ideal!
As we stayed in a camp before the Plantation Lodge and stay in one after, it makes for a nice break to stay somewhere with proper buildings. The surrounding is beautiful, very quiet and calm. The gardens are a joy to walk around. The staffs are friendly and helpful.
- We stayed in a suite, which is very large. It has a nice terrace attached to it.
- It has the main bedroom, which a large king size bed. A large bathroom with both a bath and a shower. A dressing room and a main area with sofa and dining table.
- As I am quite OCD, I would say the cleanliness is acceptable, but not the best. The bed is okay.
- The spa is lovely and very clean. The masseur was very good and service was good value for money.
- The dining room was nice. The food was of good quality. If time allows, I would recommend to have lunch at the outside terrace in the sun.
- Also Known As:
- The Plantation Lodge And Safaris
- The Plantation Lodge & Safaris Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area