Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $66.67
from $2,256.42
from $666.67
More Info
All reviews hot springs challah support van sugar cane plantation great ride great thing going sharing their knowledge long ride surrounding villages beautiful scenery recommend this trip flat tire own pace great fun coffee tour maasai village water bottles
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We did both a ride to Materuni waterfalls with a coffee tour and a local tour of Moshi and surrounds. The waterfall and coffee tour was a highlight as we were greeted by friendly locals on the way and enjoyed singing and making coffee with a Chaga family. The waterfall was beautiful and the ride and walk showed off the villages and the local family houses with farm plots on the way. The tour of Moshi and surrounds showed off the local market, a view of Mt Kilimanjaro, beautiful jacaranda and cassia trees, sugarcane plantations, rice paddies, small villages, state forest and monkeys, and the old train station. I recommend doing both day rides if you have time. The ride to the waterfall was very steep but the ride around Moshi was flat so you can pick one to suit your fitness level, or drive to the falls instead. Roy was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide and was happy to stop with us so we could try the local mbege (banana beer!)

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Toni C
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Great day riding with Roy!! Very kind and so helpful! He knew his way around and was very professional. Even when we got a flat tire he was able to quickly fix the problem. I highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank tara275
kilibike advent... B, Owner at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Hi Tara and Julie .Thank you very much for your excellent review. It's fantastic ...Thank you for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us..We hope to see you next time ..Karibu sanaa

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Kili Bike Adventures was an excellent choice. Over the email they patiently offered all of the advice I needed to make plans for my group. The bikes we got were fairly good and top of the line equipment that made our mountain biking trip an absolute delight. Both trips we did were great and guides were awesome. Lunches were healthy and nice. Scenery was wonderful and guides made sure everyone was catered for in terms of types of tracks.
Our guide also was truly amazing. I would recommend Kili Bike adventures without hesitation.

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank LoechlerE
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Absolutely incredible experience! My wife and I rode a Bike to the Hot springs and Maasai village with Paul as our guide and had a blast. Beautiful scenery and incredible mountain biking. Nice Mountain bikes made it easy (my wife had never been mountain biking). We rode a full day and ended up doing 30km. Smooth easy process as they pick you up at your hotel. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank JohnK9097
kilibike advent... B, General Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Thanks, John and Elisa. And we'll look forward to riding with you again, as soon as that opportunity comes around.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

My son and I took two trips with Roy in a week - the Chagga caves, coffee experience and waterfall on Tuesday. The caves were very interesting and swimming in the waterfall was excellent, take beach shoes as the stones can hurt! Lake Chana on Thursday was spectacular and the canoeing great fun. We thoroughly enjoyed both trips. Roy responds almost immediately to emails, arrives promptly and gives the same level of attention to every part of the his tours. I found both tours reasonably demanding and while my teenage son managed them easily as a 58 year old Fen boy I struggled a bit but Roy was more than accommodating and I spent some time with Octavia in the support bus that followed us on both trips. All entry fee's and tips were included in the price and were paid discreetly which meant we just had to enjoy ourselves. I took a small amount of money to buy coffee at the Chagga Caves. The lake Chana trip was all inclusive. Along with the back up bus we were accompanied by Roy and a cycle mechanic Paulo everywhere. The meals served were both delicious and healthy. Roy provided plenty of water all day. Overall both trips were very well organised, good value for money and a fantastic addition to our holiday - don't visit Moshi without considering a trip. Roy, many thanks for the memories wear your St. Ives shirt with pride and see you next year! Mzee.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Hixxey
kilibike advent... B, Owner at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Hi Keith and Edward.. Thank you very much for your excellent review. It is fantastic ...Thank you for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us...We hope to see you next year ..Karibu sanaa