Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $66.67
from $2,256.42
from $666.67
More Info
All reviews hot springs challah support van sugar cane plantation great ride great thing going sharing their knowledge long ride surrounding villages beautiful scenery recommend this trip flat tire own pace great fun coffee tour maasai village water bottles
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I had hoped to catch a group of riders but there were no groups that weekend so I rode solo with owner and guide Roy. He took good care of me and we rode to the hot springs, via Maasai villages, and then up to the waterfall and coffee-growing Chagga villages. Roy can customize your excursions, so just ask.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Michael G
kilibike advent... B, General Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Hi Mike,. it was nice to ride with you. We really thanks for your nice review ..Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed it. .Karibu tena Tanzania

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Cannot stress how wonderful these people are. Not only professional, but friendly and helpful beyond belief. A big thank you to Roy and the whole team who took our dream and made it a real adventure..

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank LaurieM2156
kilibike advent... B, General Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Hi Laurie , it was nice to ride with you and your friends as well.. We really thanks for your nice review ..Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed it. .Karibu tena Tanzania

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I just finished a bike trip with KILI BIKE ADVENTURES. I thought the trip was excellent. The guides we had were wonderful, very knowledgeable on a variety of subjects pertaining to Tanzanian culture and history, I couldn't ask for better people to introduce me to their country. we did 6 day cycling adventures. Each area was unique and full of a diversity of wildlife in West Kilimanjaro.We had amazing Maasai and Chagga experience although my favorite place was definitely in West Kilimanjaro !!. I highly recommend using Kili bike for any adventure seeker !!

Date of experience: September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed it. .Karibu sanaa

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Roy is an entrepreneur who started Kili Bike Adventures and offers excellent biking tours around the Kili/Arusha/Moshi area. He has a personalized touch and is detail oriented.

We took a mountain and road biking tour to Chagga caves and a waterfall. We had a boxed lunch at the waterfall and the opportunity to swim in these beautiful falls. There is was an escort vehicle following us and if we were tired we could always hop into it. The tour and adventure is tailored to your specific needs.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 170rishis
kilibike advent... B, General Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I am so glad I decided to spend a day cycling with Roy – we had a fantastic morning cycling out of Moshi up towards a Chaga village and the Materuni waterfalls. He was careful to adjust the pace to my abilities (I found the climb to be challenging but certainly achievable – we only dismounted to walk once) and took a few breaks for water and to enjoy the view. He was prepared from the moment I arrived with a decent helmet, a bike already set to fit my height, brakes well-adjusted and in good shape (really important for the descent!) and smooth, reliable shifting derailleurs. The hike and the waterfalls were beautiful, the lunch and demonstration at the coffee grower was very entertaining and highly enjoyable. The coffee was wonderful. Roy pointed out the highlights and explained some of the key points of interest and explained the plants and crops we encountered along the way. He discretely took care of all the fees and bills as promised – and he escorted me back to the station for the express bus and waited with me until it arrived. The only surprise was a pleasant one - with a nicely logoed t-shirt at the end of the day to remember my trip with. I’m glad I wore cycling shorts and hiking shoes and brought a day-pack. You might want to consider bringing a camel back, bike tool and first-aid kit as well – not that I needed it You never know.

1  Thank michaelwZ2995ZT

Hi Mike,. Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are delighted you enjoyed it..You are welcome next time..