Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $66.67
from $2,256.42
from $666.67
More Info
All reviews hot springs challah support van sugar cane plantation great ride great thing going sharing their knowledge long ride surrounding villages beautiful scenery recommend this trip flat tire own pace great fun coffee tour maasai village water bottles
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Very client oriented. The communication before the tour and during the tour was well organized, clear and informative. The biking portion exceeded my expectations. And the non biking events were great too. I really enjoyed the flexibility of this tour. If I didn't want to ride, I could do some other tour that was a blast. Priscus can guide you like no one I have seen before. This is my first bike riding tour. I knew that doing the tour could be complicated. But it went well for me. The tour was a great value for me. You get great meals, beer,Quality bike.. etc ALL the time. Chef David was a hoot and now a friend. You come on this trip and will meet life long friends. And how cool is that! I came as a single on this tour and would recommend to anyone who might be reticent to travel solo to do so. Quite simply, I look forward to doing this again!!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank SanyL23
Steve P, Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Sany..Thank you so much for your kind feed back...You are welcome again

Reviewed May 3, 2017

What an amazing way to see Mt. Kilimanjaro(Kilimanjaro base cycling tours). The entire Kili Bike Adventures Team made sure this once in a lifetime trip was truly amazing. From preparation, travel to Africa,. Our Bike safari experience was top notch! Everyone was professional, courteous and concerned about ensuring guests were having the most memorable Mountain biking experience! Thanks Kili Bike for making this dream of us come true!
We will be back next year
Thanks
Karen,Thomson,Kennedy and Flavian

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I’d like to thank you again for the awesome trip you’ve taken me out to the waterfalls and coffee plantation in Kilimanjaro, i enjoyed a cultural tour a and visiting a beautiful waterfalls . It was great fun trying to keep up with you up and down the hill and will definitely contact you for another session when I’m around again.
The Bike tour I’ve chosen was great for a business traveler like me just getting out for some hours to ride and not getting exhausted too much. Next time I’ll definitely climb up with you on the other side of Kilimanjaro to ride around the base of Kilimanjaro with loads of trail shredding….!!
Thanks again for the great time! I guess more locals should use your knowledge of the locations around Kilimanjaro to make their riding experience more enjoyable and enhance their skills!
Wishing you all the best,

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank VictorR4309
Reviewed February 1, 2017

My wife and I went on bike safari for 10 days to Pangani and Zanzibar with Kili Bike Adventures on December 2016/2017. It was our Honeymoon and Kili Bike did everything in their power to make sure it was special. They succeeded. It was exceptional and remains to this day, the best trip of our lives. I could go on but reading a long-winded list of adjectives would most likely be boring.
If you want excitement and some of the best memories you'll ever have, stop reading reviews, get on the phone or email to the excellent people at the Moshi town office in Tanzania and go on Bike safari with Kili Bike. You won't regret it.

We'll be back some day and it we wouldn't think of going with anyone else

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank LeighH984
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Thanks for a great time. I had pretty much a perfect time with you for the five days, and it has left me with a lot more confidence in myself and my abilities as a rider as well as a strong desire to do it again when time & money permit !
You were both very accommodating and thoughtful and I really appreciate the work that went into my Friday ride and the further work that went into changing this when the grand depart timings went against me to make sure I spent as much time as possible riding and tour watching.
I think you guys have a great thing going with your set up, approach and experience that I can’t imagine other Tour operators would find easy to match.

Date of experience: January 2017