“You are truly a wonderful and compassionate brand.”

Kili Bike Adventures
Ranked #54 of 254 Outdoor Activities in Moshi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kili Bike Adventures was built on our passion for Mountain bike adventures,and showing people a good time. Having spent more than 3 years in the tourism industry in various roles and keen mountain bikers for much longer, we feel we're in a good position to show you the places we call home and spend our personal time as well as our work time. So come out with us. Let us take you on an adventure. Let us show you our diverse landscapes and some of Tanzania’s greatest single trail. Let us have some fun!
Reviewed May 3, 2017

What an amazing way to see Mt. Kilimanjaro(Kilimanjaro base cycling tours). The entire Kili Bike Adventures Team made sure this once in a lifetime trip was truly amazing. From preparation, travel to Africa,. Our Bike safari experience was top notch! Everyone was professional, courteous and concerned about ensuring guests were having the most memorable Mountain biking experience! Thanks Kili Bike for making this dream of us come true!
We will be back next year
Thanks

"wild animals"
"banana beer"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed February 6, 2017

I’d like to thank you again for the awesome trip you’ve taken me out to the waterfalls and coffee plantation in Kilimanjaro, i enjoyed a cultural tour a and visiting a beautiful waterfalls . It was great fun trying to keep up with you up and down the hill and will definitely contact you for another session when I’m around again.
The Bike tour I’ve chosen was great for a business traveler like me just getting out for some hours to ride and not getting exhausted too much. Next time I’ll definitely climb up with you on the other side of Kilimanjaro to ride around the base of Kilimanjaro with loads of trail shredding….!!
Thanks again for the great time! I guess more locals should use your knowledge of the locations around Kilimanjaro to make their riding experience more enjoyable and enhance their skills!
Wishing you all the best,

1  Thank VictorR4309
Reviewed February 1, 2017

My wife and I went on bike safari for 10 days to Pangani and Zanzibar with Kili Bike Adventures on December 2016/2017. It was our Honeymoon and Kili Bike did everything in their power to make sure it was special. They succeeded. It was exceptional and remains to this day, the best trip of our lives. I could go on but reading a long-winded list of adjectives would most likely be boring.
If you want excitement and some of the best memories you'll ever have, stop reading reviews, get on the phone or email to the excellent people at the Moshi town office in Tanzania and go on Bike safari with Kili Bike. You won't regret it.

We'll be back some day and it we wouldn't think of going with anyone else

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank LeighH984
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Thanks for a great time. I had pretty much a perfect time with you for the five days, and it has left me with a lot more confidence in myself and my abilities as a rider as well as a strong desire to do it again when time & money permit !
You were both very accommodating and thoughtful and I really appreciate the work that went into my Friday ride and the further work that went into changing this when the grand depart timings went against me to make sure I spent as much time as possible riding and tour watching.
I think you guys have a great thing going with your set up, approach and experience that I can’t imagine other Tour operators would find easy to match.

1  Thank KristneyC
See more reviews
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Wanted to say a huge “Thank you” to Roy and Raymond for taking care of me and my friend Liz this past weekend on the Bike adventures,. Neither one of us had any experience riding long distance (15 miles the most we have done); we also had no experience with planning the route or planning to emergencies, nor did we have time to do it. I also do not have access to a car nor have I ever changed a flat tire! Everything was very well organized and seamless! The routes were easy to follow and very safe and scenic. My friend and I ended up riding together (not with the rest of the group) as my pace was slower than others and following the route was not an issue at all given how clear all directions were. Everything was as described on the website and all our expectations were met above and beyond! Roy and Raymond have a passion for introducing people like us to riding in a low stress safe environment and are lovely people to be around. They also introduced us to other resources on outdoor activities. Perfect activity for people who likes to be active and to explore and who wants to be outside away from it all, spent time with a friends or do a solo activity with or without other riders. I will definitely be doing more riding with Kili Bikes in very near future!”

1  Thank FolleyB1