Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $66.67
from $2,256.42
from $666.67
More Info
All reviews hot springs challah support van sugar cane plantation great ride great thing going sharing their knowledge long ride surrounding villages beautiful scenery recommend this trip flat tire own pace great fun coffee tour maasai village water bottles
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I’d like to thank you again for the awesome trip you’ve taken me out to the waterfalls and coffee plantation in Kilimanjaro, i enjoyed a cultural tour a and visiting a beautiful waterfalls . It was great fun trying to keep up with you up and down the hill and will definitely contact you for another session when I’m around again.
The Bike tour I’ve chosen was great for a business traveler like me just getting out for some hours to ride and not getting exhausted too much. Next time I’ll definitely climb up with you on the other side of Kilimanjaro to ride around the base of Kilimanjaro with loads of trail shredding….!!
Thanks again for the great time! I guess more locals should use your knowledge of the locations around Kilimanjaro to make their riding experience more enjoyable and enhance their skills!
Wishing you all the best,

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank VictorR4309
Reviewed February 1, 2017

My wife and I went on bike safari for 10 days to Pangani and Zanzibar with Kili Bike Adventures on December 2016/2017. It was our Honeymoon and Kili Bike did everything in their power to make sure it was special. They succeeded. It was exceptional and remains to this day, the best trip of our lives. I could go on but reading a long-winded list of adjectives would most likely be boring.
If you want excitement and some of the best memories you'll ever have, stop reading reviews, get on the phone or email to the excellent people at the Moshi town office in Tanzania and go on Bike safari with Kili Bike. You won't regret it.

We'll be back some day and it we wouldn't think of going with anyone else

2  Thank LeighH984
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Thanks for a great time. I had pretty much a perfect time with you for the five days, and it has left me with a lot more confidence in myself and my abilities as a rider as well as a strong desire to do it again when time & money permit !
You were both very accommodating and thoughtful and I really appreciate the work that went into my Friday ride and the further work that went into changing this when the grand depart timings went against me to make sure I spent as much time as possible riding and tour watching.
I think you guys have a great thing going with your set up, approach and experience that I can’t imagine other Tour operators would find easy to match.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank KristneyC
Reviewed January 10, 2017

We have been with Kili Bike Adventures for 5 trips, and each is unique, consistently high quality and great value. Their online materials are spot on, and the catalog describes everything included and all the details. The guides are always friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the finer details of their routes and accommodations. Most importantly, their guides are The Gold Standard of adventure hosts. They know the routes like the back of their hands, and work all week tirelessly so your needs are always met (and they seem to somehow know you had needs you weren't aware of.) They appear when needed, and have an uncanny sense of making sure your are Taken Care Of all the time. Highly, highly recommended!

1  Thank LisaG6127
Reviewed January 3, 2017

The route we took was to a Maasai village in Rudungai. It was a easy flat ride, so not too physically demanding. we had two punctures which were resolved in good time. After spending time with the Maasai family, we were served a hearty traditional lunch. The tour continued after lunch through an arid desert landscape to the kikuletwa oasis hot springs. The swim in the clear crystal blue water was by far the highlight of the day. A great relief after the long day riding in the heat.
Roy was an attentive guide, never leaving anyone behind. The support vehicle was also always available for those who needed a break at all times.
The total ride was 26km. Easy pace for you to absorb the scenery.
A good day out, however it is a bit pricy, so do negotiate a good deal for yourself.

1  Thank Fikile J
Steve P, Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi Fikile..Thanks for your nice review..Looking forward to your soon return visit
Regards