Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Kili Bike Adventures-Highly recommended!!

The best guide service ever received on a bike trip. Gorge and Paul(Our Bike mechanic) were a great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
JayR18456
Melbourne, Australia
5 stars, loved it. Did the Masai Tour and Coffee Tour

I enjoyed two days of riding with Kili Bike adventures. They were very accommodating and went out... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Andrew g

All reviews challah riding experience up hill hot springs traditional lunch flat tire beautiful scenery coffee tour maasai village coffee experience water bottles once in a lifetime great fun an amazing trip coffee plantation banana beer a lot of fun
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Thanks for a great time. I had pretty much a perfect time with you for the five days, and it has left me with a lot more confidence in myself and my abilities as a rider as well as a strong desire to do it again when time & money permit !
You were both very accommodating and thoughtful and I really appreciate the work that went into my Friday ride and the further work that went into changing this when the grand depart timings went against me to make sure I spent as much time as possible riding and tour watching.
I think you guys have a great thing going with your set up, approach and experience that I can’t imagine other Tour operators would find easy to match.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank KristneyC
Reviewed January 21, 2017

Wanted to say a huge “Thank you” to Roy and Raymond for taking care of me and my friend Liz this past weekend on the Bike adventures,. Neither one of us had any experience riding long distance (15 miles the most we have done); we also had no experience with planning the route or planning to emergencies, nor did we have time to do it. I also do not have access to a car nor have I ever changed a flat tire! Everything was very well organized and seamless! The routes were easy to follow and very safe and scenic. My friend and I ended up riding together (not with the rest of the group) as my pace was slower than others and following the route was not an issue at all given how clear all directions were. Everything was as described on the website and all our expectations were met above and beyond! Roy and Raymond have a passion for introducing people like us to riding in a low stress safe environment and are lovely people to be around. They also introduced us to other resources on outdoor activities. Perfect activity for people who likes to be active and to explore and who wants to be outside away from it all, spent time with a friends or do a solo activity with or without other riders. I will definitely be doing more riding with Kili Bikes in very near future!”

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank FolleyB1
Reviewed January 10, 2017

We have been with Kili Bike Adventures for 5 trips, and each is unique, consistently high quality and great value. Their online materials are spot on, and the catalog describes everything included and all the details. The guides are always friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the finer details of their routes and accommodations. Most importantly, their guides are The Gold Standard of adventure hosts. They know the routes like the back of their hands, and work all week tirelessly so your needs are always met (and they seem to somehow know you had needs you weren't aware of.) They appear when needed, and have an uncanny sense of making sure your are Taken Care Of all the time. Highly, highly recommended!

1  Thank LisaG6127
Reviewed January 3, 2017

The route we took was to a Maasai village in Rudungai. It was a easy flat ride, so not too physically demanding. we had two punctures which were resolved in good time. After spending time with the Maasai family, we were served a hearty traditional lunch. The tour continued after lunch through an arid desert landscape to the kikuletwa oasis hot springs. The swim in the clear crystal blue water was by far the highlight of the day. A great relief after the long day riding in the heat.
Roy was an attentive guide, never leaving anyone behind. The support vehicle was also always available for those who needed a break at all times.
The total ride was 26km. Easy pace for you to absorb the scenery.
A good day out, however it is a bit pricy, so do negotiate a good deal for yourself.

1  Thank Fikile J
Steve P, Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi Fikile..Thanks for your nice review..Looking forward to your soon return visit
Regards
Roy

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to you for your initial kindness when I was querying about joining the trip after I had been let down by my ‘friends’ on my attempted trip that I had to stop on Day 1. And I am SO glad I did sign up! Your initial responses to me, the actual trip and the wonderful support riders completely restored my confidence so that I knew I could do it and so that I thoroughly enjoyed it.I am so glad I that I booked the trip with Kili Bike Adventures

Once again, thanks for putting on a great trip. There seems to be a certain formula that Kili Bike Adventures has that works for me and clearly many others.