Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from $66.67
from $2,256.42
from $666.67
More Info
All reviews hot springs challah support van sugar cane plantation great ride great thing going sharing their knowledge long ride surrounding villages beautiful scenery recommend this trip flat tire own pace great fun coffee tour maasai village water bottles
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Thanks for a great time. I had pretty much a perfect time with you for the five days, and it has left me with a lot more confidence in myself and my abilities as a rider as well as a strong desire to do it again when time & money permit !
You were both very accommodating and thoughtful and I really appreciate the work that went into my Friday ride and the further work that went into changing this when the grand depart timings went against me to make sure I spent as much time as possible riding and tour watching.
I think you guys have a great thing going with your set up, approach and experience that I can’t imagine other Tour operators would find easy to match.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank KristneyC
Reviewed January 10, 2017

We have been with Kili Bike Adventures for 5 trips, and each is unique, consistently high quality and great value. Their online materials are spot on, and the catalog describes everything included and all the details. The guides are always friendly, helpful and knowledgable about the finer details of their routes and accommodations. Most importantly, their guides are The Gold Standard of adventure hosts. They know the routes like the back of their hands, and work all week tirelessly so your needs are always met (and they seem to somehow know you had needs you weren't aware of.) They appear when needed, and have an uncanny sense of making sure your are Taken Care Of all the time. Highly, highly recommended!

1  Thank LisaG6127
Reviewed January 3, 2017

The route we took was to a Maasai village in Rudungai. It was a easy flat ride, so not too physically demanding. we had two punctures which were resolved in good time. After spending time with the Maasai family, we were served a hearty traditional lunch. The tour continued after lunch through an arid desert landscape to the kikuletwa oasis hot springs. The swim in the clear crystal blue water was by far the highlight of the day. A great relief after the long day riding in the heat.
Roy was an attentive guide, never leaving anyone behind. The support vehicle was also always available for those who needed a break at all times.
The total ride was 26km. Easy pace for you to absorb the scenery.
A good day out, however it is a bit pricy, so do negotiate a good deal for yourself.

1  Thank Fikile J
Steve P, Manager at Kili Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Hi Fikile..Thanks for your nice review..Looking forward to your soon return visit
Regards
Roy

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to you for your initial kindness when I was querying about joining the trip after I had been let down by my ‘friends’ on my attempted trip that I had to stop on Day 1. And I am SO glad I did sign up! Your initial responses to me, the actual trip and the wonderful support riders completely restored my confidence so that I knew I could do it and so that I thoroughly enjoyed it.I am so glad I that I booked the trip with Kili Bike Adventures

Once again, thanks for putting on a great trip. There seems to be a certain formula that Kili Bike Adventures has that works for me and clearly many others.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

What an amazing way to see Mt. Kilimanjaro. The entire Kili Bike Adventures Team made sure this once in a lifetime trip was truly amazing. From preparation, travel to Africa, both my Kilimanjaro base cycling tours and Kili Bike park safari experiences were top notch! Everyone was professional, courteous and concerned about ensuring guests were having the most memorable experience! Thanks Kili Bike for making this dream of mine come true!