Abakombe Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Uhuru peak on the spot !

Me and my daighter are avid trekkers and planned an ascent to Kilimanjaro. Not knowing where to... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
RiccCZM
Cozumel, Mexico
via mobile
Memorable and Awesome experience, Uhuru Peak summit.

Lawrence James – Trinidad and Tobago TT Visited: August 2018 Reviewed: Sep 18, 2018 Email... read more

Reviewed October 7, 2018
lkpjames
Port of Spain, Trinidad

All reviews other companies his team top priority great adventure hot water dietary restrictions exceeded my expectations entire crew pole pole entire group machame route kili climb uhuru peak an unforgettable experience assistant guide chacha alphonse
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I was extremely impressed by everything with Abakombe. Everyone was very nice and took excellent care of us. The food while hiking the mountain was amazing. The hotels they put us in were wonderful. The only suggestions I would have is don't go to the road side stands for souvenirs, go to the large art gallery, everything is much cheaper but same quality. I followed their packing list and felt like I had everything I needed and then some. I struggled with a little altitude sickness, but they made sure we just slowed down and took wonderful care of me.

3  Thank alkitson
Reviewed March 26, 2016

we visit Tanzania from 4/3/16 to 20/3/16, start at mount kili 6 days machame route , 3 days safari , a coffee tour and a week in Zanzibar . Alphonce and his staff will make any thing to make you satisfied, they also recommend you the best guides in every activity (Leo,Raymond,Okoli,Dan,Adam)
in my next trip to south Africa defiantly ill use Abakome serves.

3  Thank sari r
Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

We had an unforgettable experience! Staff lovely! Amazing people one by one
Highly recommend - Abakombe tours!
The trip was planned very carefully
This trip will never forget☀️

4  Thank yoavm486
Reviewed March 11, 2016

It was a great adventure. Kilimanjaro climbing and after that 3-days safari were very well organized. Instructors and company managers were very friendly. Everything worked well.
Thanks to Abakombe, it was a great, unforgettable tour.

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank Leonid K
Reviewed January 8, 2016

Our Safari was a trip of a lifetime. The seven of us spent six days on Kilimanjaro climbing via the Machame route, and we made it to the top"up close and personal": guides, porters and cook made it possible for our successfully summit, and of course, most spectacular of all is the green rain forest, rivers, and falls of Kilimanjaro

I strongly recommend Abakombe Tours and kindly thank our head guide Martin Lyimo and Alphonce who organized our trip!

Thanks to all team at Abakombe

Smets