All reviews park view inn stayed here pepper steak third floor restaurants and shops wifi worked well decent shower nice courtyard nice hotel with friendly staff local cuisine mini fridge developing country on site restaurant air conditioner clean pool lack of hot water quiet street
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Friendly and attentive staff
Good facilities (in the rooms and on the hotel premises)
Pool (clean, big, well maintained)
Great restaurant - attentive service, everything prepared fresh and to order (which is why it take a little while to get your food), everything is really excellent, with a wide variety of dishes to choose from.

Room tip: very nice view in the rooms on the 2nd floor
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I booked and prepaid for two rooms. Upon checkin the receptionist demanded passports for each person. 2 didn’t have them w them. we decided to leave and took the form we filled out with all of our personal info. Receptionist told the guard not to let us out the gate until we gave back the form, siting it was hotel property. We didn’t feel comfortable giving her our addresses and passport numbers with how she was speaking to us. She called three male guards (we were 3 females trying to checkin) and they blocked the gate threatening us. We eventually gave her the papers. Corrupt and power-threatening. It would be illegal anywhere else. It was a TERRIBLE experience! Will never go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SKiely
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Upon arriving with a reservation for 2 rooms we were given 2 rooms on the near the pool and reception area with no view, stains on the bed cover and the mosquito net fell down. Checked out the next morning.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 463Leafs
Reviewed December 30, 2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms, pool area, and garden are all kept very clean. It is well worth upgrading to one of the upper level rooms on the end facing Kili. Those rooms are much larger with bigger beds and the view of the mountain is great and the price is right. Easy walk to the Union Cafe or other places in town. Pool is good for cooling off. I would recommend this to anyone and would stay again. On-site restaurant, beer and wine available poolside, and great coffee all day. Nice viewing terrace at the top. Don't count on the computer in the lobby for internet, though. Very slow if it works at all.

Room tip: Top floor, facing the mountain. Rooms, beds, and bathrooms are MUCH bigger and better for not a whole lot more money.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of my room and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. On my last day there I needed to find a pharmacy urgently and needed one that would accept credit cards. I was unsuccessful in finding one on my own and returned to the hotel and explained my situation to one of the ladies at the desk. I was not comfortable walking around the city alone so she walked with me to the nearest bank to get cash and refused to accept a tip! She would've walked with me back to the pharmacy if I hadn't told her that I would be fine on my own. They also allowed me to check out late so that I could go take care of my business at the pharmacy. Very nice people and nice hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018