“Great Safari Planner”

Nyange Adventures Ltd. - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 14 Nature & Parks in Moshi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nyange Adventures Ltd., formerly Marangu Cultural Tours, is located in the Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region of Tanzania. We are proud to be completely Tanzanian owned and operated, offering first rate services in experience, professionalism, and reliability. We have comprised an expert team of first aid trained, skilled mountaineers and properly educated safari guides that possess exemplary knowledge of local flora and fauna. At Nyange we have guides that are proficient in English, German, and Spanish to insure our clients have an understandable and unforgettable tour experience, accompanied by life-long memories of the epic countryside of Tanzania. As a company, our focus is on organizing tours with an ethical and eco-friendly approach to exceed all expectations. All of our tours benefit the indigenous people and local communities through fair wages and charitable out reach programs. We work hard to create sustainable employment and advancement opportunities for local porters and guides in an effort to eradicate poverty. Nyange is conscientious in the use of our bountiful natural resources and is leading the way in ideas of preservation for the benefit of present and future generations.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Had a safari from their company with guide Omar, was great!
Praise, the owner is the best and knows all about Tanzania. Do the tour in Marangu it is lovey.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I made a late booking for a 4 day safari with Nyange. I really wanted to get on a trip but I had to go on specifik days. Praise was so fast to Email me back and also helped me and my sister in law to find travel mates. Without his fast responding, I would not have gone on a Safari. I am so grateful.
We went on a 4 day trip and we are so satiesfied with everything. It was very well organised. The camping was part of the fun, and we really felt like a part of the wild nature. Good food, (great chef), and our guide had a big knowlege about all the animals.
The cost of our trip was a lot lower than the other agents I looked at, so this was a great value for a wonderful experience.
Lena Widorson- Sweden

1  Thank LenaWidorson
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I cant recommend this company enough if your intending visiting the area. Its locally owned and operated by a lovely man named praise with the help of his cool brother Steve and the lovely smiling Stella. From the minute you enter the office you are made to feel at ease and all staff are willing to talk through any detail of your trip. We had checked out some other firms and while some were a little cheaper most were actually a lot more expensive. However, my friends and I just got a great feeling with Nyange and thankfully booked both trips here. They also have a great reputation for paying and treating their guides and porters well and we found this was evident during the climb as the feeling within the entire group was one of respect and solidarity as well as fun and welcoming. Our guides were top notch. Very good English and great knowledge of the mountains history and ecology. Our health and well being was always at the forefront of their service and this proved great as all six of our group made the summit without any difficulty. The equipment provided was very good quality and the food was amazing provided by the wonderfully named 'Mr. Delicious' or the stomach engineer as he was also referred too. We were expecting rough and ready camp food but even at the end of the trip we were still being served three course dinners of restaurant quality grub.

The safari was more of the same with great food, guide, accommodation and transport. We couldn't fault the trip in any way. We also did the one day coffee trip to Praises home village of Marangu and had a great day learning some history of the Chagga people, swimming in a glorious waterfall and then roasting and drinking our own coffee after a feast of a lunch prepared by Praises mother. Well worth a trip.

Nyange is a fantastic locally owned and operated company who also help out some local charities such as Msamaria Centre for Streeet Children and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone wanting a genuine kili/safari experience. Praise, Steve, Stella and all their staff really take care of you from the minute you step inside the door to the minute you say your farewell.

Noel 'Jesus' Clinton

2  Thank Noel C
Reviewed February 19, 2014

What a great day! So much packed in, but at such a relaxing pace. Walking through the village, Chagga Tunnels, waterfall (walk and swim), lunch, coffee farm, de-husk, roast and crush our own coffee and drinking, and a visit to the live museum - which was amazing by the way. Oh, and a stop at a banana beer bar on the way home.
Praise, being from the village, is so knowledgable and provided such a personal insight. Very organized, comfortable vehicle, professional and would highly recommend this great day!

2  Thank Claire H
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Praise, the owner of Nyange, is a wonderful guy and very willing to help you plan the perfect trip. I had an incredible trek up Kilimanjaro with some great guides and a cook named "Mr. Delicious". He is very interested in feedback and improving the customer experience.

Praise is happy to talk about any and every variable including timeframe, rental gear, diets, and price. Go visit his office near Kilimanjaro Backpackers hotel.