Review Highlights
Great experience with East Africa Travel company.....

Reviewed June 28, 2017
James S
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Kilimanjaro

Reviewed June 24, 2017
Branislav Z
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

We found an ad for the East Africa Travel Company on the wall of the Coffee Shop beside our Accommodation. They were contactable by whatsapp which was helpful. The total cost for 3 of us to get to the hot spring was $70 US. That got us an accompanied ride in a bus to boma where we got put in a bajaij for the rest of the ride to the springs. There, our driver waited for us to swim (as long as we wanted) and then took us back to boma in the bajaij where we were again met by Lewison from the East AfricaTravel company, who put us on a bus back to Moshi. I also almost got pick-pocketed at the Moshi bus terminal, so be careful! It was a fun and interesting day!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank BGarde
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Each day among 6 days spent in Marangu route was better than the other. Starting from the welcoming day in Moshi Town by Lewis all the way to the last day out of Marangu gate!. My trek was fantastic and memorable, great guiding by John, he really know his Job.

trekking Mt Kilimanjaro is one of the greatest activity one should do, it is really fun and worth it. I would recommend East Africa Travel, they are more than professional. Thanks to the all team for making my dream come true in a memorable way.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank James S
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I did 7 day Machame route with East Africa and it was great. Lewison and his team are very friendly and will accommodate your needs. They take time to show you Moshi, try local food and prepare you for the climb if you have any equipment missing. I highly recommend going with the guide named John who is very experienced and considerate. Cheers

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Branislav Z
Reviewed January 25, 2017

My second attempt and 2 sucsess to Kilimanjaro (Jan/16 and Jan/17). Guide John + team at East Africa Travel made my trek fun and comfortable once again. I will be back
for shore - Umbue route next! Mr Lewison Omari arranged for me, at short notice, a joined 3 day safari, for a good price - Great! Contact EAT-Company for the best service for your climb or safari. Ari Jokela / Sweden.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank AriJ-Jokela
lewison o, Owner at East Africa Travel Company, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

“Hi Ari, this is Lewison Omari at East Africa Travel Company and I’m calling because I just saw your wonderful review on the Internet and I did not want another minute to pass without saying Thank you and letting you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me. Thank you.”

Reviewed September 26, 2016

We went to Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National park in Tanzania. It was an amazing trip with very kindly and friendly people! If we are coming back, we would definetely choose them again! After this trip we had one more day in Moshi, so we asked the boys what to do. So they did another day trip with the 5 of us!

Thanks for all the experieces we made with u!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank piapapaya

“Hi , this is Lewison Omari at East Africa Travel Company and I’m calling because I just saw your wonderful review on the Internet and I did not want another minute to pass without saying Thank you and letting you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me. Thank you.”