“Best nights out in Moshi”
Review of C'aFrica Bar - CLOSED

C'aFrica Bar
Cuisines: African, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: C'aFrica is moving right now to a new location! We will be back soon bigger and better. For questions please contact us! WE ARE NOT AT THE OLD LOCATION ANYMORE!
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This bar was one of the reasons that I had a blast in Moshi. It's situated just outside the busy centre opposite to the Rafiki Backpackers, a hostel that I can recommend staying at. Great atmosphere, friendly people, great mix of locals and expats, wonderfull owners, good food and the best drinks in town! Everything you need for a great night!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

With several visits to Moshi, Tanzania the perfect C'aFrica Bar was a real delight! Nowadays most cab-drivers know to find this place and for around a dollar you will find yourself in a nice atmosphere with friendly people! Comparable to the once famous but I believe now closed watering hole.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you are ever in or around Moshi in Tanzania I would highly recommend stopping here for a drink or for some of the delicious chicken that cooked on the grill to order. This became my local bar, absolutely loved sitting around the fire outside drinking a beer with my friends! Franzi and the other staff are genuinely lovely people who made us feel so welcome! Amazing atmosphere! Probably even better than any other bar I have visited!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

C'aFrica is a funky little bar with a laid back vibe & good food! The owners Calvin & Franzi make you feel @ home & can you hang in the garden & they even run movie nights!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Not only was teh food amazing, as we ordered a little of everything, it was also the best atmosphere while we were all away. Tripadvisor lead us to this location and I hope it leads you to this location. Between the appetizers, entrees, drinks and others nothing was short of perfect. You would be hard pressed to find a better spot in Moshi or Arusha.