Ways to Experience Ngaiza Adventures
from $2,400.00
More Info
All reviews comfortable accommodation prison island mount kilimanjaro spice tour serengeti national park kilimanjaro international airport perfect safari east africa big thanks lake eyasi experienced guide driver guide machame route godwin itinerary ngorongoro tanzania
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019

I had my six day beach holiday with Ngaiza,I checked them via WhatsApp and they responded on time with all the package for six days in Zanzibar.The package price was affordablewith very comfortable accommodation. More of that all the places that was in my six days itinerary. I visited them such as the stone town, prison Island, Safari blue, jozan forest and the spice tour where I got a wonderful, funny and enjoyable moment to the extent that I will not hesitate to recommend anyone to have their holiday with Ngaiza Adventures.
Ngaiza Adventures:Happy Tour Great Adventure

Best regards
Magreth Loureen

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank Sharifa I
Ngaiza A, Owner at Ngaiza Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Thank you Magreth for your appreciation, As Ngaiza Adventures, we are very happy that you had a wonderful beach holiday with us. It was wonderful to us hosting you on your trip.

Thank you for your choice with Ngaiza Adventures and Welcome back!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I was well welcomed and picked from Kilimanjaro International Airport by the charming and interesting guides and being taken from the airport by the fast car transport to the Panama Hotel where I enjoyed the meal and comfortable accommodation. The trip to Mount Kilimanjaro started early in the morning with a comfortable transportation, knowledgeable guides and the helpful porters from the beginning to the end of the trip. The meals offered were fantastic and healthy prepared. The days I used to travel with a company were really memorable and wished to happen again in my life. I was given a climbing certificate haply by the company of which I became satisfied of that. On my departure, the company offered me the on time transport from the hotel to the airport where I started to travel back to home while in my mind I was remembering my climbing experience in every minute.I finally felt grateful and happy for the trip to Mount Kilimanjaro.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank enock324

Dear Enock

We would like to thank you for sharing your best adventure to the roof of Africa with us. We appreciate your recommendation and it was grateful that you had an awesome experience with Nagaiza Adventures.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We had organized a holiday trip to Tanzania but our first stop was in Uganda.But it was a short one because our main target was Tanzania and we made it through Kenya via Serengeti to Ngorongoro where we we had made an appointment with Ngaiza who was our trip planner with Ngaiza Adventures. It was was one of the memorable experience with him. He was so flexible, kind, informative and approachable. He is one of the best experienced guides in Tanzania I would recommend anyone organising a trip to Tanzania. I swear you won't regret your trip. Feel free to contact Ngaiza. “KARIBU TANZANIA ”.

Date of experience: April 2019
48  Thank discoversipi

Dear Valued Guest

it is our pleasure that you had an amazing and wonderful experience on your trip with us to the extent that, you do not hesitate to recommend others to have their tour with us. Once again, thank you very much for booking and having your tour with us.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Thanks for your work, you will achieve more goals this year. Your travel plan is well costed and planned,

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank siwayasin2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Me and my friends we did Mount Kilimanjaro trip through Machame route for 7 days. Guides and porter was fantastic, cooks made soup and everything going good on time.Can't go wrong with this group!!
Thanks all Team

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank Shutta O
Ngaiza A, Owner at Ngaiza Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Shutta

Than k you for your appreciation and welcome back again!!!