Tripadvisor
Mossel Bay
All reviews nice breakfast clean rooms brenda deck hosts guests
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Lovely welcoming couple you find there. Full of love for their guests. Lovely area with that cool seabreeze. Very quiet area for rest if you really need one. I choose that place when I come to Mossel bay again. If tou want to know what to do or where to go to when you are the, Brenda is the only one to talk to. She knows Mossel bay and you'll never go wrong. I really enjoyed that place. Vusi

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 22, 2019

I had a great, albeit short stay at Eden Guesthouse and can recommend it very highly indeed. The breakfast was certainly the best I had at a guesthouse in recent times while the room was perfectly appointed, neat and secure. My room could have been a touch larger, but the venue had larger rooms available.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the VIP room and it was totally worth it: amazing ocean view, a huge bathroom, a comfy bwd and everything is super clean. The hosts are so friendly and really want you to have the best time. They organised a shuttle to come pick us up and drive us to a restaurant to Mossel Bay for dinner. I can only recommend to stay here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2019

The build and decoration are pretty new! Nice bed and shower! Very clean and very nice breakfast. The owner are so cute and friendly that I feel like I was in my family's house.

Tudo novinho e muito bem decorado. Café da manhã maravilhoso e os donos são um amor!! Me senti na casa de Tios muito queridos.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Totally the best place to stay in Mosel Bay
Breakfast at our choice.
5 stars on cleanliness
The sunset is amazing from the room !!

The best and most charming hosts I've encountered in South Africa
Have a great time and we will definitely be back !!

Date of stay: October 2019