“It is Everything you Ever Thought it would Be”
Review of White Shark Africa

White Shark Africa
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Mossel Bay
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Definately one of the best adventures I have yet undertaken. We saw a couple of Great White Sharks and the experience was amazing. The crew, Chris, Boeta, Eric and Phillip are well informed and friendly and did everything to make our great white experience unforgettable. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We did this as a family of four and absolutely loved it. The staff were very helpful from the start. I booked over the phone and the girl couldn't have been more helpful. The guides were very good and knowledgeable. They made sure to everyone enjoyed themselves. We had 12 in our group which was a nice number to have on the boat. In total we saw 6 sharks and we got lots of time in the cage with them. It definitely got our adrenaline pumping! Thanks for a great time.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is what White Shark Africa claims to do to you. And it does it awesomely well. The fear is all until the point the Shark comes to you for the first time. Post that, its beautiful observing this ferocious creature. And believe me, the fear is worth it. Very nice & friendly crew. We had to wait for 30 mins before we spotted sharks and 9-10 in number did come there.

The only thing you gotta be careful about is Sea Sickness. That shouldn't get the better of you, so take due cautions.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been White shark viewing several times in Gaansbai and di not think this trip with WhiteSharkAfrica would be much different but it truly was. The booking, check in and information was perfect and the everyone in the team was super nice and we felt very well taken care of - on board the boat the crew had always our experience in mind and the time viewing the sharks under water was based on the viewing instead of strike time - that made it very worth while.
Mosselbai is the place to be if you are doing only one shark experience.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

When my husband said he wanted to go shark diving, I was so nervous. But, once you are in the cage all fear disappears. It is seriously nothing to worry about (and I am a big baby). I had read all the reviews to take motion sickness medicine if you are prone to sea sickness. I would definitely take something before you go. We had to wait 2 - 3 hours before we saw a shark and a lot of the boat was sick. I have never gotten sea sick before and did this day. Once we did see a shark coming, it was amazing. You get plenty of time in the cage and are literally eye to eye with sharks that are bumping and biting the cage. It is truly a great experience and something I would definitely do again. On a side note, don't expect much from the food.