All reviewscasino areapancake making machinereception staffpinnacle pointpleasure of stayingrooms are nicegarden routecomfortable bedthe ground floora great place to stayhome away from homepillowsaccommodation
Reviewed March 4, 2016

We stayed as part of a tour and I'm not sure how much we paid for this hotel but I'm guessing it was in the budget price range - in which case fair enough. The staff were pleasant and helpful, and the room was spacious enough and clean. IThe hotel is located a taxi ride away from the town, and next door to a casino and the excellent Pinnacle Point golf course. There is a small pool area but no bar or evening restaurant, instead you have to go next door to the casino. Breakfast was OK but limited in choice and as stated by other reviewers the mini bar was empty and there are no lifts.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Colin A
Reviewed March 2, 2016

Even thogh the hotel is quite some distance from Mossel Bay, it is very nice.
Super friendly and helpsome staff.
Everything was very clean and need.
Rooms are very large - from basement rooms exit to garden or pool.
Casino next door if you like that.
Golfcourse next door
Mini bar was empty so you could fill it up yourself (great).
Only complaint: No lifts

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Cape Town. The hotel location is tough to find unless you are aware of it from beforehand.

Its a nice 3 star property comapred to other same star rated properties.
- Courteous staff.
- Clean property.
- Good size rooms.
- Good location.
- Good size casino.
- Very small pool.
- Limited breakfast options.
- Mini bar was empty.
- No lifts.

Overall its a decent property if you want to stay for a day or two.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2016

I had the pleasure of staying overnight while in Mosselbay on business; just this past weekend.

It is a small hotel, with a very gentle and warm atmosphere - more than enough for a stop over. The staff were friendly and efficient and I had no trouble with my check-in or check-out.

My room was very comfortable - although as a lady travelling on her own I would have preferred fewer sports channels on the TV.

Breakfast the next morning had a delicious variety of foods - and again the staff were welcoming and helpful.

Overall I enjoyed my night here and would return if I am in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

I believe there's a lot of improvements the hotel need to embark on. One of our rooms was leaking and the shower and bath taps took approx. 5-10 mins to provide hot water. This is a serious waste of considering the water shortage taking place around South Africa. The staff was not too keen in resolving the problem...Management, I plead with you to do something in regard of this issue please!

I do not recommend this hotel at all, I believe there are better hotels in Mosselbay.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family