“Wonderful Service & Spectacular Views!!”
Review of b@Home Guesthouse

and 1 more site!
b@Home Guesthouse
Ranked #23 of 53 Mossel Bay B&B and Inns
“Wonderful Service & Spectacular Views!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Being a business Traveller I found myself being that guy....the late arrival....No Problem , and I was welcomed with a smile.... Excellent Service ,this wonderful Guest House just off the Main Road (so no traffic noise, even in this peak season time ) has a stunning and tranquil view over the entire Bay area.... Stunning having Breakfast and an unspoiled view over the ocean.... I fotgot I was here for work.... next time I will bring my Family.... Highly recommend!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Fantastic service, friendly staff, cosy rooms, great view. We attended sales managers meeting in the guest house. The staff super professional and ensured all our needs were well catered for.thank you.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Riquey
Notre Dame, Indiana, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a great experience here. The staff was so accommodating and gave us excellent recommendations for things to do, even on a rainy day! The rooms were large and beds were comfortable. We stayed on the bottom floor which had a huge lounge and kitchen.
The location is not in the middle of town, and the road nearby can be loud if there are large trucks on it. Otherwise, the place was so beautiful and I have no complaints!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Beaufort, South Africa
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have stayed at this lovely guesthouse on 2 occasions now and I can highly recommend this place. We were treated with such warm welcome and we left there as friends. The rooms are so nice, very neat and cozy and the breakfast is to die for! Will stay there again and again!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Talita S
Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days for our honeymoon, what a awesome experience. Awesome beach view from our balcony with the sound of the waves sussing us to sleep at night. delicious breakfast and very friendly staff. Thank you Elenor for making as feel @home away from home!

Room Tip: The room with the beach view was fantastic
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elane S
Beds
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night as part of our Garden Route tour and found it very pleasant although the SA star rating is sometimes a bit confusing, this was a 4* property yet had no pool which previous 3* had. Parking was on street but seemed secure and was handy for the property.

Having said that, this is a very nice Guesthouse, we were 2 couples and were given a small apartment with 2 ensuite bedrooms and a lounge/kitchen area. The welcome was (as ever in the country) extremely warm and friendly.

The Guesthouse was easy to find and is located almost right on the beach with lovely views and is in a good location for the town but you will need transport as it is a little way out of the town centre.

The room was nice, the beds clean & comfortable and the bathroom roomy and well equipped. The breakfast was very good and the honesty bar varied and good value.

Mossel Bay itself seemed a bit more built up than some of the places we visited but had stunning beaches and everything you would need in terms of shops and facilities.

I would recommend and would return

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I ended up staying at B@Home by accident… and I am very glad!
One of the better ‘accidents’ I have ever had.

Looking out my window each morning at sunrises over the south Indian Ocean…
Breakfast at ANY TIME I wanted it…
Clean, classy, artistic, modern, quiet, QUALITY!

What I really enjoyed was a real ‘feeling like I was at home’ atmosphere.
A big, roomy, comfortable, house on the side of the hill overlooking the bay with Annette and her staff so accommodating, flexible and catering to how “I wanted things to be”, not according to some rule or system.

On a sad note… there is so much to do and see in Mossel Bay and its surrounds, and I missed that…

Michael
Saskatoon, Canada

Room Tip: There are only five rooms, and I stayed in number two. It was EXCELLENT!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business