Aqua Marina Guest House
$194
  • Beachfront
$95
Protea Hotels
Point Village Hotel(Mossel Bay)(Great Value!)
$45
$68
$61
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Portao Diaz(Mossel Bay)(Great Value!)
$35
$21
$87
Travelocity
$142
Travelocity
Oceans Hotel(Mossel Bay)(Great Value!)
$47
$39
Agoda.com
Eden Country Inn(Klein Brak River)
$51
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsguest houseextra careevery amenitylittle touchesattention to detailfantastic hostsfirst floorone nightthought of everythinga wonderful place to staystayed here for two nightsoverlooking the baystunning viewspinnacle pointour honeymooncape townenjoyed our stay
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We were in South Africa for a wedding at a hotel which won 'Best Hotel in the World' whilst we were there. But this B&B comes a very close second!!!

The room was beautiful and clean, with lots of 5* touches like a variety of different towels and toiletries. The food was out of this world - Alida cooks great breakfasts (leave plenty of room for them!) and great hospitality in general. Noel was very welcoming and shared a beer with us on the terrace whilst watching the sun go down. We only had one night there on route but did not want to leave. We would recommend this place to anyone visiting Mossel Bay beyond any doubt.

Thanks for a wonderful stay both, Lucy & Mark

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2010

Unfortunately we only stayed for 1 night at the Aqua Maring guest house in Mossel Bay but could have quite easily stayed for longer! the guest house is lovely and the owners made us very welcome and very extremely friendly.

The rooms were gorgeous with a lovely sea view. The breakfast was the best, I have never had a fruit salad as good with over 10 different fruits made fresh. This then followed with a cooked breakfast freshly tailor made for individual likes and dislikes.

It was a short walk to a few restaurants and bars which was a bit disappointing but a nice stop over on our way to Plettenberg Bay

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2009

Exellent stay!
Our room was better than most 5* hotels - spacious room and even bigger bathroom and seaview from bed and bath for example. Breakfast, made by Alida - stunning and different every morning + very good coffee!
But more important - owners - Noel and Alida are great - not just very attentive and helpful, but they are very interesting people and have great sense of humor!
Thank You again!

We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone wanting fantastic stay!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2009

We had big regrets after we left this property. Big regrets that we didn't stay longer. This was the only leg of our recent trip to South Africa which I was allowed to book. Being as we were headed east of Port Elizabeth to do a game drive and as this was our first trip to South Africa and didn't know what to expect, we had everything booked before we left. Big shame. If we had not booked ahead we definitely would have stayed longer. It's not often you come across a place or people that can touch you and leave their mark on you in such a short space of time but this is what happened here. The owners of the property are Noel and Alida Hudson. Fairly new to this although they have owned and lived in the house for some time, you would think they'd been doing it for ever. It was seemless from start to finish. The room we stayed in was overlooking the harbour on the first floor and had a balcony. Mossel Bay is quite unique in coastal South African terms as it is north facing due to it's geography and so gets a lot of Sun. Perfect for sitting out on the balcony on an evening. As we were getting ready to leave for the evening to go and eat, Noel asked me if I was a beer drinker. I said I was partial to the odd Castle Lager or a Windhoek. I was given a bottle of Windhoek from a very well stocked fridge to take back to my room while I waited for my other half to finish getting ready. Later that evening when we got back, as the stairs were wooden, I suggested that my girlfriend take off her shoes as they would make alot of noise and might wake people up. This turned out to be a quite funny part of our stay as Alida told us the next day that she had been listening for us coming back and had even woken Noel up worried in case we'd got lost. Meanwhile we were tucked up in a very comfortable bed having not made a sound. This is a measure of the place and people. Very friendly and very caring. You straightaway get a warm feeling from this place. The place itself is immaculately clean. One of my girlfriend's gripes about some places we have stayed in is the cleanliness of rooms, but this was perfect & passed all her inspections with flying colours. The breakfast was fantastic too. From the usual cereals and yogurts, eggs and bacon to homemade packcakes with any amount of choice of fillings. I was offered and ate so much I just wanted to go back to bed and sleep it off. My girlfriend is vegetarian which can sometimes mean that breakfasts can be much of the same but not here. She was very impressed and didn't need to eat again until that evening.

All in all I was glad I was given the chance to book the Mossel Bay leg. I stumbled across a little gem and one which we will both never forget.

• Stayed: September 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 24, 2008

My fiance and I stayed at the Aqua Marina Guest House for 2 nights, the stay was part of a 2 week trip and definately one of the highlights. Beautiful rooms and fantastic welcome, enjoyed every minute. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple