“Tasty, plentiful food at great prices”

Shorty's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Judsonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stopped in on a Friday night and barely snagged a table because the place was packed. We ate fried catfish fillets, chicken fillets, french fries, and hush puppies; all of which were very tasty. The fried shrimp were just okay and were typical of restaurants in this area. The cole slaw was finely minced and a little too sweet for my taste. The prices were very reasonable.
My dining companions informed me that plate lunches feature huge portions of yummy food and only cost around $7-8 with a drink. I will be back to experience it for myself.
Located on a highway in the middle of nowhere but near a public school. Unimpressive exterior and nothing great about the interior except everything was clean. Family friendly and casual is the norm. The food definitely trumps the atmosphere.