“Used to be good”

Dining options: Seating
Tallinn, Estonia
“Used to be good”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This used to be the best coffee place in Musanze. The last time we went the did not have any of the things on the menu. Only brochettes and chips. Also, the coffee machines have been sold or taken away... It seems to have become more of a bar. We left very quickly.

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Nice Quiet Place to Grab a Drink”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had fresh juice one time and a late lunch another. Food was good and I would consider this a alternative place for a lunch/snack location rather than dinner.

Visited July 2013
The Netherlands
“Lava Café is now called Africana Café”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A few months ago they changed names. Location is still the same, and so is the menu. I only go there for coffee, though, so I don't know how the food is. Service is friendly but not very efficient. Make sure to ask for "strong" coffee. The other day my friend's cappuccino (with lots of milk) was stronger than my Americano !

• Visited December 2012
Saint Paul, MN
“No water?”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Unfortunately, the say we stopped at Lava, the water was turned off. This happens periodically in Musanze. So, no coffee drinks. But, the wi-fi was working and they didn't mind that we hung out without eating. If I'm ever in Musanze again, I'll try it. My students enjoyed the food when they were there.

Visited June 2012
NSW, Australia
“Best coffee in Musanze”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This little cafe has the best coffee in Northern Rwanda
The menu is also quite good especially the chicken noodle soup - different to anything seen before but sooo good

Visited June 2012