“Just fine”

Atlantic Palace Hotel
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Pointe Noire
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had very little time here, but yet a few experiences.

Very helpfull when we showed up two people at 7 in the morning and asking for early check-in. We had one room to use for shower before business meeting. Great.
They ironed our shirts quickly also (although we had to call for them).

Breakfast is a joke; low quality food. The setting looks 'homemade'.
When I come to check in at 23h in the night the same girl is on shift and everything is ready for me upon sight of me - perfect. Very good service.

Although ordered I didn't get my wakeup call. Not good.

When checking out, there is some coffee and juice on a table right in front of the reception. (5:30 in the morning). I taken a cup of cofee - I should't have done so. Apparrently reserved for some guests. Very unhappy clerk. I apologize to them if they didn't have sufficient coffee! To management; leave out some coffee for people departing early; would be a good service!

Swimming pool is a real swimming pool. Awesome for swimming long distances.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank stoffert

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have very little experience with hotels in this part of Africa, and on this occasion I was part of a tour group that spent the day using the facilities and restaurants but not staying overnight.

The service was a bit patchy and the food offering in the restaurant a bit lack luster by standards elsewhere. If you were travelling for business you might find things a bit frustrating. While WiFi worked very well, I could not get a postage stamp to mail a letter nor negotiate an alternative. There is no shop in the hotel to purchase anything at all (toiletries, postcards, nothing) and one must go next door to the little mini-mart that may or may not be open.

Certainly the swimming pool and outdoor courtyard is a plus in this part of the world.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
alaingoo, Manager at Atlantic Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear guest, Thank you for your posting in September on TripAdvisor regarding your visit to Atlantic palace Hotel facilities. Your comment is so important to us, and we are looking forward to welcome you again during your next visit to pointe noire.
sincerely yours,

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stayed here twice, but only for single nights on each occassion. I was delighted to be returning the second time as my first experience was so good. there is a comfortable, satisfying and safe feeling as soon as you walk in the front door. There is a feeling of spaciousness whether in the foyer, dining room, pool, or room. the staff were very courtious and helpful, and although I have no French, I was able to converse as thankfully some of the staff spoke English.
I would have no hessitation in returning to this hotel.

Room Tip: I had very spacious rooms overlooking the pool - very pleasant.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
alaingoo, Manager at Atlantic Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Mr. CHARLES,

I would like to thank you for your time to write this nice review on tripadvisor.
i am going to inform all the hotel staff about your review and we look forward to welcome you again on your next visit to pointe noire.

regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Ive been to big hotels before but i never experienced what i experienced here.
A Real beautiful hotel with a very special services, yout requests are immediately responded, staff are very proffessional especially because they are Lebanese.
The facilities of the hotel are well organized and his restaurants very proper.
The food is very delicious and you can international food as long with Lebanese specialties.

The management are very welcome and we had the chance to meet the CEO and the hotel Manager.

Thank you Atlantic gor such a beautiful stay.

Best wishes

• Stayed: July 2013
alaingoo, Manager at Atlantic Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Mr. RABIH ,

It was such a pleasure to read your very beautiful review on Tripadvisor, and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Atlantic palace hotel.

Your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor are very much appreciated by our entire team, and I would like to thank you for taking the time in describing Atlantic palace hotel.our goal is to make your stay a memorable one; such comments are indeed a great source of motivation.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had a business trip to pointe noire city, I needed a hotel , close to my business location, and on the top of all, clean, new, and well equipped try the prestige room nice pool view and very good service .

Room Tip: Prestige rooms are very nice and spacious
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Rachelle_ph7

Dear Rachelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Atlantic palace hotel.
reference to our last discussion in the lobby, your were not expecting such a great palace and excellent service in congo, we are happy to know that we exceeded your expectation.
At Atlantic palace Hotel your satisfaction is guaranteed, but our target will always be how to exceed guest expectation.
looking forward to welcome you again on your next business trip to pointe noire.
regards,

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I would like to say thank you for all the hospitality and care provided during my stay. It was really a great experience with professional management in a great palace. What a wonderful and big lobby, the building architecture is unique, semi olympic swiming pool and clean water, gym club with brand new equipment, spacious rooms, high speed internet, plates in thd restaurant are tasty.
My overall experience is perfect, i recommend atlantic palace to everybody.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms looking the swiming pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Hassan,

How wonderful to read your comments on TripAdvisor, thank you very much for sharing them.

We are thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Atlantic palace Hotel.

Your beautiful comments will be shared to all hotel team, and this will be a wonderful source of motivation for them.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again for your next visit to pointe noire.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was really amazed to see such an Excellent Hotel in Congo. But what I found was an amazed hotel, Lobby, Qualified Reception staff, easy Check-in, Rooms, Cleanness, Food, View, Swimming pool.

Good work.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank BillyHaddad
alaingoo, Manager at Atlantic Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Haddad,

All Staff and management of Atlantic palace hotel would like to thank you for your nice review, and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Atlantic palace Hotel on your next visit to pointe noire.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pointe Noire
No photo provided
Hotel Residence Saint Jacques
Hotel Residence Saint Jacques
#10 of 14 in Brazzaville

Been to Atlantic Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!