TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Not recommendable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kings Delight Hotel

Kings Delight Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ibadan
Kings Delight Hotel
You added Kings Delight Hotel to your Saves list
Ashi, Bodija, Ibadan Ashi, Nigeria   |
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Ibadan
Hong Kong, China
“Not recommendable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

When I saw my room, I thought "there's got to be something better than this". It was dirty and smaller than in the describtion. The bath looked like it never saw a sponge and be patient if you want to use the shower. And the service could be a way nicer. For the price I paid I expected something better. My opinion: not recommendable and next time I prefer to pay a bit more for a good room. That was really an experience I don't want to see it twice.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Shirley S

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed for 2 weeks at KINGS DELIGHT HOTEL ASHI-IBADAN and was very impressed by the attentiveness of the staff and the overall experience. I'd recommend the business rooms to anyone looking for a comfortable stay

Room Tip: Executive rooms are not to be missed.