“interesting”

Mr. Biggs
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Ibadan
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 18, 2013

i luv their meatpie n every snack dat dey have,luv their prize cus itz not expensive n i wuld luv 2 visit Mr Biggs diz year if i am opportuned 2 visit dat place

1  Thank Spiro_13
There are newer reviews for Mr. Biggs

Reviewed December 29, 2012

unimpressive interior and limited food choice. The vegetable salad was terrible, it was stale- I believe I was served a saved portion.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I was in Mr.Biggs in Kano Niger Str,and I saw a fly on its icing cake.I advised that they should find a way of covering it up.All subsequent visits show that the advise was not adhered to.
I bought meat-pie from their Gwarimpa,Abuja outlet it was STALE!
I bought meat-pie at its WUSE 2 branch.It was burnt!
At the WUSE2 branch,I saw a staff shouting at a customer. I'll dismiss that staff immediately if it were my restaurant.And all other staff just stood there watching!!!
If you want satisfaction and value for money,MR.BIGGS is a NO!NO!!NO!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Fast food outlets in civilized world provide cheap food for those on the move. Burger chef, White castle and KFC among others are examples. Not an average middle class in Nigeria talk less of the down trodden can patronize Mr. Biggs. I remember living on fast food from white castle for more than a month before I could settle down. Devise cheap ways to obtain your products to enable a wider market. The poor wants to patronize too.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Not satisfied with the food, especially the fried rice. The ice cream is ok