“Super K Hotel”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Ibadan
Tokyo, Japan
“Super K Hotel”
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Last summer was my first trip to Nigeria. It was actually my first trip to Africa. I have traveled as a tourist to many countries. This was my first trip as a visitor. I am an American and went there to visit my new family. I was not there to "do the tourist" thing. It was a new and interesting experience.

My daughter, husband and I stayed at the Super K hotel which was near my mother-in-law's house.

As I had never been to Africa and could not find this hotel on-line, I think this hotel was decent. We stopped by the Premier Hotel, but since it was far away from my mother-in-laws house, we decided to stay at the Super K.

We stayed for 10 days from June 18 - June 28, 2008 in a regular room that had one super king-sized bed and a bathroom. The only hotel amenity was the breakfast room and a very quiet neighborhood bar in the basement.

The outside area was clean. The generators kicked on within a minute or two when the electricity went out. The air-conditioning was decent. There was hot water in the morning and at night. The internet connection was slow, but it did work daily.
All of the staff was nice and helpful.

Our room worked out to be about $88 per night.

9 Thank gsuskid72

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Travelers also viewed these Ibadan hotels
Adis Hotels Ibadan
Carlton Gate Hotel
#16 of 19 in Ibadan
Carlton Gate Xclusive Hotel
Travel House Budget Hotel

Been to Super K Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super K Hotel

Property: Super K Hotel
Address: 1, Morgan Street | Oni & Sons Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria
Location: Nigeria > Oyo State > Ibadan
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Ibadan
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Super K Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Super K Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.