Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,190 results
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 27, 2020

Absolutely beautiful resort, very well kept and clean, activities for everyone available such as water aerobics and amazing evening shows.

Thank you to everyone for making it so carefree and so relaxing for all of us. Every (minimal) issue was sorted out extremely fast. I can not fault it honestly speaking. But most of all I wanted to thank all of the staff, especially Issa, Esther, Khamis (Gaga) and Ishmael and the rest of the animation team, literally all of the chefs and servers and Chief Chef, to all of the receptionists and last but not least the manager Thomas! Thank you all for making us feel at home and relating to us on a personal level and that’s something you can not provide training for, it’s all based on character and friendliness which you all have a lot of.

We have all left feeling like we are part of the family. We will definitely visit again.

We miss you all.

Fifi :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Fifi_xox
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

hated the experience at the hotel. Food is bad, service is poor, AC does not work in the room, location is not so good as well.meals come without drinks unless you pay separately for it on half board.
do not recommend it to anyone. Shear waste of money.

1  Thank Zainabjin
Reviewed February 25, 2020

Honestly regretting my decision to book this crappy hotel Holiday ruined. Fridge not working, beds uncomfortable, phone not working, AC not functional. Am sitting in the room with technicians trying to fix stuff

Aboslutley horrible and a waste of Money.

1  Thank abdallah j
Reviewed February 2, 2020

My hubby took me for my birthday weekend gateway and our stay for the weekend was nothing short of exceptional..From the amazing customer service we received to the sumptuous meals to the clean lovely room we got..they exceeded our expectations. Harriet and Emmanuel the receptionist, Yusuf the restaurant supervisor,Adam the bar man and our everyday waiter at the restaurant Kelvin..We are entirely greatful for the lovely stay and great customer service you accorded us. We shall definitely be back. Thank you..Njeri...

Reviewed January 27, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful and clean and excellent food .
Lots of variety of meat delicacies.
Fish served there was too good..
Staff are very friendly .
Wish they would keep special discounted rates for All Inclusive on soft drinks.
We are regular/ repeat customers.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Naila143ahmed
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

The General Manager and the entire Team are pleased that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience.

I am glad you took the opportunity to enjoy both and appreciate your positive feedback on your experience.

I have shared your comments on the food with The Chef and his Team and they equally pleased that you enjoyed the vast menus.

I have also taken note of your request for discounted rates on All Inclusive being the fact that you are our repeat guests and please do kindly contact our General Manager directly for your future bookings.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a peaceful and prosperous 2020 and look forward to your next visit.

With my best regards,