Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
1,190 results
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

hated the experience at the hotel. Food is bad, service is poor, AC does not work in the room, location is not so good as well.meals come without drinks unless you pay separately for it on half board.
do not recommend it to anyone. Shear waste of money.

1  Thank Zainabjin
Reviewed February 25, 2020

Honestly regretting my decision to book this crappy hotel Holiday ruined. Fridge not working, beds uncomfortable, phone not working, AC not functional. Am sitting in the room with technicians trying to fix stuff

Aboslutley horrible and a waste of Money.

1  Thank abdallah j
Reviewed February 2, 2020

My hubby took me for my birthday weekend gateway and our stay for the weekend was nothing short of exceptional..From the amazing customer service we received to the sumptuous meals to the clean lovely room we got..they exceeded our expectations. Harriet and Emmanuel the receptionist, Yusuf the restaurant supervisor,Adam the bar man and our everyday waiter at the restaurant Kelvin..We are entirely greatful for the lovely stay and great customer service you accorded us. We shall definitely be back. Thank you..Njeri...

Reviewed January 27, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful and clean and excellent food .
Lots of variety of meat delicacies.
Fish served there was too good..
Staff are very friendly .
Wish they would keep special discounted rates for All Inclusive on soft drinks.
We are regular/ repeat customers.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Naila143ahmed
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

The General Manager and the entire Team are pleased that you had an enjoyable and memorable experience.

I am glad you took the opportunity to enjoy both and appreciate your positive feedback on your experience.

I have shared your comments on the food with The Chef and his Team and they equally pleased that you enjoyed the vast menus.

I have also taken note of your request for discounted rates on All Inclusive being the fact that you are our repeat guests and please do kindly contact our General Manager directly for your future bookings.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a peaceful and prosperous 2020 and look forward to your next visit.

With my best regards,

Thomas

Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2020

land in from Nairobi ready to enjoy my birthday and right from the paint pealings from the buildings near the gate we know we are in for a bumpy ride. We were checked in well given a nice lovely room. The food is nothing to write about, its always cold and flat. Our waiter Mwinyi was of great help during our meals. My girlfriend had arranged for a cake to be brought to our table during dinner for my birthday...guess what they took the cake to the wrong person and later on we learned that person told them that it's not his birthday but the service team still left the cake with him. We stood and took our disappointment to our room and 45min later someone knocked on our door and they brought our cake. At this point we really weren't in the i want cake mood. Day two, cold food all day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and our room wasn't cleaned until 4pm and even then they didn't give us towels.6pm is upon us and i want to watch an arsenal game and i can't because the remote to the decoder is in the IT managers office and he has left for the day‍♂️ story of my life. Advice to the hotel owners...hire professionals give them what they need, step aside and let them do their job. I recommend you visit Sawela lodge in Naivasha for benchmarking.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank kamau m
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send a review on your recent stay with us at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort.

We do value your feedback.

I will not endevour to make any excuses for the less than memorable stay you experienced at The Resort.
We have consistently met and (on many occasions), exceeded our guests' expectations.
This is evidenced by the myriad of positive comments we receive, on a daily basis, on this forum.

The Team led by our able General Manager is aware what it takes to offer a memorable and enjoyable experience to our guests, but I am embarrassed to say, on this occasion, we let you down. And ourselves in the process.
I have consulted the Team and we all admit, we could have handled you a lot better, we should have been quick and more involved in resolving the issues you so rightly raised.
The response you received after you requested for the TV channel to be changed so as you may watch Arsenal game was below par as even the Decoder can be operated manually, and a manager should have met you on departure, if nothing else, get feedback on your stay and wish you a safe journey home.
That is our standard!!

We do understand during the course of your stay you were shifted to 3 different rooms which also led to the birthday cake landing to other guests which should not have been so and finally our guest relations served you with sorry cookies in the Deluxe room.

As Management we do take your review as a kick in the backside and assure you that we have already taken measures to ensure this does not happen.
Please accept our sincere apologies.

May I request that you contact me directly or our General Manager to make your next booking and personally ensure that you get a taste of the real Amani Tiwi Beach Resort.

Best regards,