Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,172 results
All reviews animation team african skies long pool swimming pool private beach beach boys south coast all inclusive package water polo beach volleyball deluxe rooms table tennis evening entertainment the general manager clean beach hotel is beautiful standard room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a 3 day pleasant stay at this seaside resort. It is spread over large well- manicured gardens and has a sandy beach front with coconut trees where most of the tourists spent their day lounging. There was evening entertainment in the evenings and a daily shuttle to nearest shopping centre. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Walking on beach safe and water excursions available.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share a review of your recent stay at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort.

The Team and I appreciate the 4-stars.

I am pleased that for the 3 days you stayed with us, we managed to constantly meet your expectations.
That you had a memorable and enjoyable stay is a morale booster for us all.

Thank you for recognising the hard work that the Team puts in to ensure you have a pleasant stay.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2020

A Lovely holiday destination.

Very warm and hospitable staff. Fantastic room. Pool view rooms are really nice and spacious.Amenities are good.
We received very warm welcome. Service is very fast. They have a bar with a large varierty of choices.We had a nice time.

Date of stay: November 2019
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

The Team and I are pleased that you and your wife had an enjoyable and memorable experience.

I am glad you took the opportunity to enjoy both and appreciate your positive feedback on your experience.

I have shared your comments with the entire Team and they equally pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I take this opportunity to wish you and your family a peaceful and prosperous 2020 and look forward to your next visit.

With my best regards,

Reviewed December 22, 2019

We were a big family group. The food was not up to standard and lacked variety. If you like bacon, they do not serve it at this hotel.
The housekeeping was not done well and we had to remind him to bring towels and water bottles.
The pool is very big and lovely, it needs to be cleaned regularly as it was a bit murky at times
This hotel gets points for being wheelchair friendly and they have done a great job with acessability.
The staff were not very helpful and I got the feeling that they do not like the establishment as well.
The rooms are nice and spacious but we did not get hot water until the last day.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
AvinGeorge, Front Office Manager at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback of your recent stay at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort.

I note that the review was written while you were still in the Resort for your Holiday.

I am glad to mention that at the time of responding to this review, The General Manager and I had met with you at the business center lobby and resolved all of the issues you had.

When you came to raise the issues at the reception, I was personally called as the Front Office Manager and as well as that days Manager on Duty and made sure I brought in our General Manager to address the situation and the following was done to mitigate the part of your stay that did not meet your expectations:
• Made sure that both bath towels and pool towels were served in your rooms
upfront.
• Prioritized your rooms by extending Amani VVIP status
• Extended complimentary late check out for all rooms on departure day
. Offered Complimentary lunch boxes on departure day despite the fact that you
had started with lunch on your arrival date.
. Hot water problem was fixed, the pool problem was resolved immediately and the
rooms were redone.

Thank you for sharing feedback with us during your stay and allowing us the opportunity to make your stay enjoyable.

We look forward to hosting the whole group and your families again as promised.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2019

We went there on 10th and left on 14th.your reviews here made us come to you (kizuri hujitembeza)it was our first time in coast and amani tiwi gave us the best memories the staffs where nice Hariet who welcomed us with drinks,Adam the mixologist at the bar was friendly and full of stories you can't be bored when he is around.we were on full board plan we enjoyed everything with no limitations(there was small limitation on bar section on stuff we did not drink) but we enjoyed our plan to the fullest .menu was different every day and alot to choose from,I loved the dinner themes they set for us it was just on another level.rooms were clean and spacious,the showers were good.the pool was always clean. The only thing I would suggest you work on is the entertainment part we didn't enjoy coz the music are repetitive just bring a good DJ and an mc that will be 100% but so far so good I don't regret spending the holiday there.i would recommend you guys to anyone keep up the good work just work on the entertainment part

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

We are grateful that you have taken the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

Your feedback regarding the friendly staff, the food, swimming pools and spacious rooms is highly appreciated.
We work very hard to maintain a very high standard on the aspects you have mentioned.
The Team and I are pleased that you enjoyed yourself and had a memorable experience.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2019

We stayed for two weeks in November and on arrival were giving towels and a drink, check in was so easy and quick.
Stayed in block 5 overlooking the pool in a lovely room that had lots of space and was very clean. Ok the bathrooms will need a refurb soon but everthing worked and was clean. The pool is great and once again very clean with staff cleaning from day break. Great service at the bars with a good chice of drinks, food was very good with a good choice and hot. Yes you get flies but everthing is covered so its not a problem. I would like to make a special thank you to Cassia Kacke who greeted us every day and was a pleasure to talk to she always has a smile on her face and it was a pleasure to see her each day thank you. My wife and myself have travelled to many places but have never felt so relaxed, we do hope to return soon and wish to thank the Amani Tiwi for such an amazing break.

Date of stay: November 2019