We arrived in this hotel after a 3 days safari and from Reception, the welcome was great. Our room was very comfortable. We stayed for 11 nights.
If you were to dream about what a holiday should be,Amani should be it.It is a well thought out property. We found the food was great and we had more than we thought we can choose from. The all day all inclusive menu was snacky, the buffet was waiting at the main restaurant as well and every evening was different, with dining venues changed from the main restaurant to poolside, beach & Italian restaurant. The breakfasts at Amani were fresh, varied and tasty and terrific fresh fruits & juices.
The animation team worked tirelessly to keep everybody entertained. We sat every evening to watch the animation team entertain-really engaging J We heard from other guests who had stayed for a month already that the entertainment had quickly improved day by day compared to their first few days of their stay. They said the same with the food.
The beach you will die for. Totally tranquil and shaded by palm trees with hammocks dotted. We had many lazy days here. No beach boys harassing you. Even when you go down to the waters, they will say hi and will not insist on anything.
Compared to Baobab Beach Resort where we have stayed 4 times before, this resort though newly opened, the services are exceptionally worth every penny. The staff look happy and seem to like their work and cannot do enough. All out to make sure you enjoy.
It was so wonderful, we've already made reservations to go back next January, and will stay longer, and that’s for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently up graded with an addition of another specialty restaurant-Sultan Dhow & Aqua wine bar overlooking the Indian Ocean with a wide choice of wine served by glass. Refurbished Floodlit Tennis Court. A dedicated 3D 84 inch screen facility, Ultra modern conferences in a separate hotel wing.New hotel boutiques, air conditioned rooms, Hi- speed WIFI Internet & 32'' LCD TV with Satellite feed in the rooms, Complimentary mini fridges, electronic safes, Tea & Coffee making facility, Hair dryers, Mosquito nets and superior guest toiletries Dedicated 24 hours in room dining menu. Upmarket Hair Salon Beauty & Wellness Center.Superior guest amenities. Weekly Complimentary traditional renewal of Wedding vows.3 Specialty restaurants and 4 bars including swim-up sunken bar in the a 167 Meter length free form swimming pool... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amani Tiwi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amani Tiwi Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Tiwi Beach Hotel
- Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Kenya/Ukunda