We were on a family friends trip to the Amani Tiwi, the staff was very friendly and had a good reception, hotel still under renovation but was not very intrusive. It is worth a visit to the resort and the great pool, though the beach was disappointing with all the rocks and weeds. The resort needs to be complete to have a look at the awesome grand central area..... should be worth a good long look. The restaurant on the beach is great and the food needs to be spruced up a bit. The trip was enjoyable, kids had fun at the pool. Friendly diving instructors and team. Overall a good experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently up graded with an addition of another specialty restaurant-Sultan Dhow & Aqua wine bar overlooking the Indian Ocean with a wide choice of wine served by glass. Refurbished Floodlit Tennis Court. A dedicated 3D 84 inch screen facility, Ultra modern conferences in a separate hotel wing.New hotel boutiques, air conditioned rooms, Hi- speed WIFI Internet & 32'' LCD TV with Satellite feed in the rooms, Complimentary mini fridges, electronic safes, Tea & Coffee making facility, Hair dryers, Mosquito nets and superior guest toiletries Dedicated 24 hours in room dining menu. Upmarket Hair Salon Beauty & Wellness Center.Superior guest amenities. Weekly Complimentary traditional renewal of Wedding vows.3 Specialty restaurants and 4 bars including swim-up sunken bar in the a 167 Meter length free form swimming pool... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amani Tiwi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amani Tiwi Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Tiwi Beach Hotel
- Amani Tiwi Beach Resort Kenya/Ukunda