Lowest prices for your stay
$106
Free cancellation until 07/15/22
Travelocity$106
Orbitz.com$106
FindHotel
All reviews warm reception bottled water beach chefs joseph
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2020

I was there for 4 nights,
Very warm and welcoming staff,
From the reception, restraunt, pool, and the housekeeping staff, special thanks for making my stay super,
Joseph for all the arrangements
Apart from the power outage in the course of the stay, everything was fine
Perhaps provisions of hair driers, room slippers would be a nice touch.
Will definitely be back, and soon

1  Thank Kmungai7
Reviewed March 14, 2020

I checked out on 13th march 2020.The room were were given was 436 and it was facing the pool and the beach am great full for that.The rooms are very spacious with both shower and bathtubs.
Despite a few challenges at the restaurant I would like to thank Robert Maole ,at the restaurant for understanding our needs at the restaurant.He was the best and always there to attend to us.
i would also like to appreciate Nyakundi who served us at the restaurant and a lady i cant remember her name wearing black and white at the restaurant.
Also Ben at the bar was so great.

Room tip: upstairs rooms facing the beach
1  Thank mercymweks
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

Views are spectacular, however place is run down, no power or running water for the better part of my stay. Only good as a stopover onwards to a better facility. The guest rooms could use a functional AC

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank GathJoey
Reviewed February 19, 2020

I booked three weeks before getting to the hotel. I called three times before my actual day of arrival just to make sure my booking was confirmed. On arriving, I was told my booking could not be traced. I was taken to view old rooms with funny looking beds and old fashioned tv. The management is a mess. I will never go back to the hotel and I advice every body booking this hotel online to be careful. Have a plan b. You might get the same frustration I was welcomed with. TRASH.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank fuchec
Reviewed February 19, 2020

Every-time someone asks me for an accommodation in Diani Beach, Kaskazi Beach will be my first suggestion. I booked 75 pax,3 days conference and we had wonderful time.
The hall was big with running AC,Compound clean and rooms were new.
Am looking forward to bringing more conferences to Kaskazi.

Room tip: room 335 has the best beach view
Date of stay: February 2020