Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$106
Travelocity$106
Orbitz.com$106
Tripadvisor$106
FindHotel$106
Etrip$106
All reviews warm reception bottled water beach chefs joseph
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2020

I checked out on 13th march 2020.The room were were given was 436 and it was facing the pool and the beach am great full for that.The rooms are very spacious with both shower and bathtubs.
Despite a few challenges at the restaurant I would like to thank Robert Maole ,at the restaurant for understanding our needs at the restaurant.He was the best and always there to attend to us.
i would also like to appreciate Nyakundi who served us at the restaurant and a lady i cant remember her name wearing black and white at the restaurant.
Also Ben at the bar was so great.

Room tip: upstairs rooms facing the beach
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank mercymweks
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

Views are spectacular, however place is run down, no power or running water for the better part of my stay. Only good as a stopover onwards to a better facility. The guest rooms could use a functional AC

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank GathJoey
Reviewed February 19, 2020

I booked three weeks before getting to the hotel. I called three times before my actual day of arrival just to make sure my booking was confirmed. On arriving, I was told my booking could not be traced. I was taken to view old rooms with funny looking beds and old fashioned tv. The management is a mess. I will never go back to the hotel and I advice every body booking this hotel online to be careful. Have a plan b. You might get the same frustration I was welcomed with. TRASH.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank fuchec
Reviewed February 19, 2020

Every-time someone asks me for an accommodation in Diani Beach, Kaskazi Beach will be my first suggestion. I booked 75 pax,3 days conference and we had wonderful time.
The hall was big with running AC,Compound clean and rooms were new.
Am looking forward to bringing more conferences to Kaskazi.

Room tip: room 335 has the best beach view
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Cornelkato
Reviewed February 3, 2020

The hotel was very nice although too old ,but the worst part is someone entered my room and stole from us.

The management did not compensate or do any investigation.
worst experience ever,i will never visit the hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
KaskaziBeachH, Guest Relations Manager at Kaskazi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

hello Purity,
Kindly share your dates of stay and room number we followup the matter as soon as possible.
regards,