“Outstanding Safari matched with outstanding service and value for money”

Ringo Adventure Safaris
Ranked #22 of 54 Tours in Ukunda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ringo Adventure Safaris is a local tour company based in Diani Beach south of the Kenyan Coast. When one thinks of a safari, one thinks of Africa, specifically east Africa. Images of wildlife, the sun, endless golden terrain, exotic flora and fauna, tropical sandy beaches, strong smiling people with mystical lifestyles and traditions all come to mind. The beauty of the bush and excitement of a safari are what makes an African safari such a magical experience. Our safaris are done using the custom built safari mini vans and the 4x4 jeeps. We do pull in ( Joining) safaris and private safaris to fit ones needs, desire and budget. WELCOME - WILLKOMMEN - ACCUEIL - BENVENUTO
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Outstanding Safari matched with outstanding service and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2009

We have just returned fro a 4 day safari with Ringosafaris to Amboseli and Tsavo, it is not the first safari we have done in Africa BUT it was the best organised and the best value for money. We upgraded to a Toyota Landcruiser as there were 4 adults and for the few extra pounds it was well worth it. We pulled a Nissan safari van out off a swamp, we crossed a swollen river two good examples of why I would recommend a Jeep versus a Nissan. Our guide was Mohammed who was excellent though we did meet Ringo in Tsavo. We booked from the UK so we were able to choose between the lodge/tents recommended by Hamisi well in adavnce. Hamisi met us at our hotel the day before to take us through the itinary again and the next morning we were off.
We are now looking at the map of Kenya to go once again with ringosafaris to either Aberdare, Sweetwaters Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru, TransMara and home or Trans mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Amboseli and home.
I would strongly recommend ringosafaris, Mohammed our guide, Ringo himself and Hamisi you will not find better service and value for money in Kenya, whether you fly into Niarobi or Mombasa they can meet all your requirements.
So "Live your Dream" and book today is my advice

3 Thank JulieandPaul100

• Polish first
Leicester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Masai Mara Air Safari 12 March 2009”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2009

I have recently returned from a 2 week holiday to Diani Beach Kenya and booked my safari through Ringo Tours and Safaris. I booked my safari before leaving the UK and had several quotes from other companies. I stayed in a private villa and a representative of the company Hamisi came directly to the villa and made all the necessary arrangements and we paid in US $. I must say that this is a new company and chose them because they gave a us a very good price and were very helpful. On the day of departure to the Ukunda airstrip we were met promtly outside our villa in a comfortable air conditioned mini bus by Ringo himself a lovely man very informative and he waited with us until our flight had departed and we even saw him waving at the side of the runway. We had an excellent time and stayed at the Royal Mara. Ringo was waiting for us on our return. Nothing was too much trouble he even let us stop at the supermarket to buy some groceries on the way back to the villa. I would certainly use him again.

3 Thank poppyh
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic safari & best safari camp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2009

I and my patner went to Masai Mara on the New year's eve for 2 nights at Mara Sarova Camp. The camp was fantastic, very clean and with good tents. Our Safari was organised by Ringo Tours & Safaris. We realy enjoyed every bit of it.

Axel & Patty

2 Thank Axel-24y
Talin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic safari”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2008

We've just returned from a 3 Days safari to Tsavo west & Amboseli, we booked through email comunication with hamisi of Ringo Tours & Safaris. The safari was profesional ogarnised and our driver Ringo was the best. Kilaguni Serena lodge was very nice with fantastic views of animmals drinking at the floodlit water holes. Amboseli serena was very nice also. We trully enjoyed our safari ( four of us in a safari mini-bus) It was fanttastic!! We recomend this agent for their efficience.

2 Thank Kathy2008