We stayed for 3 days at this excellent place.
We had a standard room, room was very clean, hot shower, no tv in our standard room. Very fast and FREE WI-FI. All electrical things worked. Free bottled water every day. Ready to use mosquito net.
Food was excellent in both the a la carte restaurant or the buffet. Mix of kenyan/african food and european. Fantastic fresh tilapia, or try the pork chops. Awesome desserts. Drinks have to be paid extra, but prices are very reasonable. Staff is very attentive and helpfull at all times.
Incredible views towards the rift valley, directly from your balcony. Well maintained garden, with free walking peacocks. Im not into birds, but this must be a birdwatchers heaven.
If u want to get away from the loud neversleeping city of nairobi or the heat and humidity of the coast, i recommend GRVL to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Naivasha, Kenya