This places can be rated as 5 star just for its location,view and the friendly service .The rooms are good but for the bathroom .You do not have televisions in all the hotels but nevertheless you would not require one .You could do star gazing in the evenings .The silence of nature can be felt in this beautiful property .Be warned that you need to walk a lot in this property as everything is far apart from each other . Sundowner needs a special mention as they exclusively take you to a secret spot from where you can witness the sunset and serve cocktails and wine along with food . The resort is very isolated so you do not have anything much for almost 11 to 12 kms .In total you will miss this place once you check out .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Naivasha, Kenya