This used to be a good Lodge and have visited it a number of times in the past 2004 -2008. But the Lodge has now turned its focus to hosting large conferences and the service and food has down downhill. You will be served food in a Mess-hall with 150 other people and the food taste's poor and service is bad. Requested to see the GM of the Hotel and he never turned up. Must be too proud to see his guests. This lodge used to be on such a nice piece of land over looking the Great Rift but they have now built apts and houses all over the place. It looks like a mini-Town. They messed upa good lodge in order to trip to make more money and avoid this lodge, otherwise you will run into a crowd of NGO conferences, taking advantage of the free food they are getting from Tax players.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Naivasha, Kenya