Enashipai Resort & Spa
Sawela Lodges(Naivasha)
$208
$96
$93
Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge(Lake Nakuru National Park)
$185
$170
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
The Ark(Aberdare National Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
1,029 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerstate of the artexcellent resortconference facilitiesworld classgolf cartfood was greatenjoyed my stayget awaywide varietythe cottageslake naivashaserene environmentlovely placeboat rideswimming poolteam building
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Spent 2 nights at Enashipai in Jan 2014. I can not say enough about the room. We had the most comfortable bed, the furnishings were very tasteful and the outside bathroom was to die for. They had a buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. On Sunday, lunch was by the lake which was set up very well... We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Enashipai, Front Office Manager at Enashipai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2014

Dear 303Malaika,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased you had a chance to experience the casual elegance of our rooms among other facilities.

We look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Edna M.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very spacious rooms, neat, quiet, clean and very modern. The food was great too. Also viewing hippos feeding was really exciting. We held our team building activities on a very well mowed ground and very isolated hence privacy. That was a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dorothy,

Thank you so much for taking time to review the resort. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and particularly happy that you enjoyed meeting in our state-of-the-art conference centre.

We hope you are planning a visit back to the resort soon.

Edna M.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at the resort from 1 - 3rd March, 2014. We extended our stay for an extra night because we were so relaxed. Our group consisted of a visitor from the US, my 16 year old and two year old sons and I. We stayed in an executive suite on the second floor - this was essentially a self- contained unit consisting of two rooms with a lovely family room that included a kitchen.

The lodges are quite spread out so if you have little ones or if you yourself have difficulty walking, I would suggest asking for a room close to the restaurant. To compensate, the resort has several golf carts to transport people - I must say, this was a welcome sight on some evenings as I was struggling to carry my very heavy two year old back to our room after dinner.

I found the interior design of the rooms and the structure of the entire resort to be quite lovely. I particularly appreciated the soaker bathtub, which I took full advantage of. My 16 year old son liked the exercise room, which was fully equipped and included a range of video games. My two year old loved the kiddies room - and I have to admit, I loved it too! The room was personned the entire day by a child minder so it would be possible for parents to work out upstairs, have a spa and pick up the kiddies later! This is definitely a stand out feature in the resort for parents.

The other standout item for me was the Sunday afternoon lunch which was served on the lawn next to the lake - truly beautiful!

Other available activities included a boat ride on the lake, tennis and basketball courts and a gorgeous pool (and kiddies pool).

If there was one down side, it was the food. The first meal we had on Saturday was superb. Even my vegetarian visitor was pleased. But after that, the quality of the buffet was hit and miss. To make up for it though, you definitely should try the coffee lounge - very relaxing and they served really nice hot beverages.

To sum it up - this is a very nice place particularly if you have a family. We will definitely return soon.

Room Tip: If you have kids, be sure to ask for rooms that are nearer to the restaurant - otherwise the trip can be a bit tedious with a little one
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank SAMNairobi
Enashipai, Front Office Manager at Enashipai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Sam,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our resort. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you and your family again the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I absolutely loved my 2 day stay. The room was my favorite, it was total comfort plus the spacious bathroom. Though I just toured the spa it is state of the art. The conference facilities are also excellent with the most modern equipment in the market. I look forward to the next opportunity to stay and Enashipai.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pauline M
Enashipai, Front Office Manager at Enashipai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Enashipai Resort and Spa. Thank you for the photos you posted as well.

Welcome back!

Yours truly,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here for a night in December 2013 ad it was lovely. The rooms are spacious, and very well furnished.
The spa is one of the best I have ever been to and definitely an experience that I looking forward to re-living.
Their meals are delightful with a huge buffet variety and a health corner option.
The only thing I had a problem with was the shower. There was nowhere to place toiletries in the shower cabin and the water in the morning was rather tipid with no hot water. Rather disappointing that.
Will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Nimu
Enashipai, Front Office Manager at Enashipai Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Nimu,

Thank you so much for taking time to review the resort. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and particularly happy that you did experience the true Enashipai hospitality. We have also taken note of your housekeeping comments. We assure you that we are committed to give our guests world class services at every guest touch point.

We hope you are planning a visit back to the resort soon.