“Dependable Stay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mzuzu
Flame Tree Guest House
Ranked #4 of 6 Mzuzu B&B and Inns
Eugene, Oregon
“Dependable Stay”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I liked many things about this guest house. It is set away from the hustle & bustle, but is just a short walk into the center of town; I felt like I was in a local neighborhood—which was nice. I found some great little local restaurants and corner shops on the main parallel road down the hill. The owner, Maggie, was very friendly and helpful. She even drove me out of town to show me some property she was developing. Breakfast is included, which is a good thing because the nightly price was high compared to other guest houses I stayed at in Malawi. That's my only problem with Flame Tree—expensive for a basic room. But sure enough when I came back through town, I stayed here and not at one of the cheaper lodges.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank MintFlip

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Flame Tree Guest House? Share your experiences!