“Best restaurant in Ghana>_<”

The View Bar and Grill
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Kumasi
Cuisines: American, French, British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Best restaurant in Ghana>_<”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the really best restaurant in Ghana !God ! Look at the design ! Look at the food ! Look at Frank (our waiter)! Look at the view ! Look at the party ! That's so crazy in Ghana ! And there is an elevator ! It's crazy in Ghana ! I can't believe ! It's amazing ! Ok ,we hope we can go there again ,and we spent all the money = =%

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

The food and service is so amazing you will be treated like a royal ,this is on the nicest thing that has happen to Kumasi it is absolutely fantastic .visit it

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

There was no fault to be found during my experience of The View. Truly exceptional from beginning to end!

• Visited December 2013
Kumasi, Ghana
“A little oasis in Kumasi!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I'm a Canadian living in Kumasi. Found out about The View through the Kumasi Expat Facebook group. I can't put in to words how happy I am that I decided to check out this new restaurant. I have never written a Trip Advisor review before but I had to let others know about this new gem!
Went with my boyfriend for a nice night out and had an incredible experience. We had the goat cheese crostini, the spare ribs, the roasted half chicken with triple fried potatoes, the feta & beetroot salad and crème brulee and homemade chocolate ice cream for dessert. Every single thing we ordered was mouth watering and I would order any of these items again in a heartbeat. The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive and the space itself is really relaxing and beautifully designed. The prices are quite reasonable for the quality of food and experience you will have here but travellers on a tight budget should be advised that this upscale location is a bit of a splurge.
Great place for date night, to celebrate a special event or hang out for drinks.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Stacie I
Kumasi, Ghana
“simply amazing”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

A must see in Kumasi, they have it all… great food, great service and an amazing atmosphere… for a moment you think you are out of Kumasi

• Visited December 2013